• twenty three •

the rumors at school had died down quite a bit after a week except for the occasional glare or name calling but jihoon didn't pay attention to any of it. even though soonyoung had told jihoon he was okay with people at school finding out jihoon still tried to avoid soonyoung when there was a lot of people around.

the weather began to warm up as it became mid may and everything began to slowly turn colorful again. jihoon enjoyed the weather and often ate at the park near campus with his friends or soonyoung. the couple hadn't really seen any difficulties in their relationship except for soonyoung's constant spurts of "romantic" gestures.

he was still trying to win jihoon over. even though jihoon knew that soonyoung had won him over he didn't tell him, he found it amusing to watch soonyoung do all of the very cheesy things. soonyoung didn't mind doing all of the things except for it hurt his pride but seeing jihoon smile and laugh made it okay.

"jihoon when are you gonna love me back..." soonyoung whined as he sat next to jihoon at the park.

"whenever you win me over," jihoon replied and soonyoung laid his head on jihoon's lap. jihoon just smiled and stroked his hair gently.

"you're even pretty from this angle.." soonyoung cooed and jihoon just blushed and looked away.

"you're lucky that i don't smack you!" jihoon said sassily trying to get his face to stop being so red.

"i know," soonyoung said with a small giggle.

the two sat there for a while with soonyoung's head in jihoon's lap and jihoon stroking his hair. the sun being out and everything blooming again made quite the beautiful location. soonyoung didn't know what he had done to get so lucky to know jihoon and have a family. whatever it was he would do it all over again.

"staring is rude.." jihoon mumbled loud enough for soonyoung to hear and soonyoung just laughed and looked away.

"sorry heh.. i was lost in thought," soonyoung said as he looked at the sky and jihoon just grinned a bit.

"what were you thinking about?" jihoon asked wondering if it was something about a video game or a hobby, he wanted to know more about soonyoung.

"you and how lucky i am," soonyoung responded and jihoon lightly flicked his forehead.

"be serious!" jihoon said and soonyoung just pouted.

"i ammmm!" soonyoung whined and jihoon just rolled his eyes.

the two sat there for a while longer just enjoying each other's presence. it was nice to be with someone who you loved and loved you back.

"wah we should get back-"

"i like you too. i like you a lot," jihoon said interrupting soonyoung. soonyoung's face lit up as he smiled and sat up.

"really? say it again!" soonyoung said with puppy dog eyes.

"n-no!" jihoon responded as he face blushed and he became flustered.

"pleaseeeeee!" soonyoung whined and jihoon just looked down.

"i like you kwon soonyoung,"

• author's notes •

ha gay.. anyway how's everyone doing?

jihoon is 12 weeks

-lilly