• thirteen •

"soonyoung for the fifth time, no! you have to go to school. it's your senior year plus i'll just be working on school work anyway," jihoon said as he sat in bed in his apartment.

soonyoung had stayed the night with jihoon for the past few nights until he had to go back to class. jihoon didn't mind, it was nice to have someone over.

"but-"

"go to class!" jihoon said with a glare and soonyoung sighed and nodded.

"i'll come check on you at lunch, im taking your house key!" soonyoung said as he left the apartment.

jihoon let out a sigh, he couldn't believe he was on bed rest for two more weeks. he missed his friends and he felt lonely already. jihoon knew that pregnancy was going to be difficult but not this difficult. jihoon was taken out of thought when his phone vibrated, he picked it up and saw it was a text from soonyoung.

i miss youuuu

shush

that hurt my feelings •́ ‿ ,•̀

can you do me a favor

of course

tell my idiots what's going on, they already know im pregnant but please don't be loud about it

you got it m'lady!

call me that again and i'll bury you

soonyoung chuckled as he put his phone down and began on his drive to campus. he parked his car and got out to find jihoon's friends to keep them updated. soonyoung looked around for a bit before spotting them all sitting on the stairs by the performing arts building.

"hey, are you guys jihoon's friends?" soonyoung asked just to make sure and they all gave him a glare and jeonghan nodded.

"well he wanted me to tell you guys that the doctor put him on bed rest for the safety for him and the baby," soonyoung said making sure to keep the baby part quiet. the three friends gasped.

"are you the one who got him..?" jeonghan asked, soonyoung was suddenly afraid of getting hit by a few sophomores.

"yes.." he replied as seungkwan sprung to his feet and got close to him but dokyeom pulled him away before seungkwan could swing.

"nice to meet you, im jeonghan. that's seungkwan and thanks dokyeom. can we visit him during our lunch break?" jeonghan said and introduced the boys. soonyoung nodded and looked at his watch and saw the time.

"fuck im gonna be late- i'll see you all later! meet me at the front gate and we can all go together!" soonyoung said as he ran towards the architecture building.

"what an idiot.." dokyeom sighed and jeonghan slapped him in the back of the head.

"aren't you an architecture major too? there must be a reason he's running!" jeonghan retorted and dokyeom realized and began running too.

seungkwan and jeonghan entered the performing arts building and bickered back and forth about soonyoung. dokyeom arrived at the architecture building and ran to his class busting in already late and plopped down in the back. how had he not noticed that soonyoung was in the same major as him? he just shook it off.

jihoon sat in bed hoping everything went okay. he hoped that his friends liked soonyoung. jihoon let out a sigh and decided taking a nap wouldn't hurt anything, it was still early. he dozed off with a happy mind.

• author's notes •

ik im updating a lot but i hope you all don't mind !!

-lilly