• thirty four •

"love, can i wear one of your shirts?" jihoon asked slipping up and calling soonyoung love.

soonyoung's head peeked around the corner with excited eyes, he looked just like a puppy. jihoon glared at him warning him to not do anything stupid but soonyoung was too excited to care.

"wah! of course you can wear my shirts bub! whichever one you want!" soonyoung said as he picked up jihoon and held him as jihoon pounded on his chest gently with his fist.

"put me down!" jihoon yelled and soonyoung just smiled and held onto him tighter and kissed his forehead.

"we're gonna be late!" jihoon scolded and soonyoung set him down gently with a pout. jihoon pressed a light kiss on his lips before walking away, leaving soonyoung an in love mess in the bedroom.

jihoon just walked to the kitchen with a smile as he ate some fruit. jihoon loved wearing soonyoung's shirt because they always had his scent on them and it was so incredibly comforting. he also loved the affect he had on soonyoung and how he could make him melt like putty. jihoon loved seeing the boy blush and get excited like a puppy. jihoon loved giving soonyoung kisses then acting all tough like he didn't care while he just lost it in his head because soonyoung was so adorable.

"hey, after our appointment i wanna go somewhere with you," soonyoung said as he finally got it together and went to the kitchen to see jihoon.

"where do you wanna go?" jihoon asked as he rinsed off his plate and slid it into the dishwasher.

"it's a secret!" soonyoung chimed as he gave jihoon a hug from behind and stroked his belly.

"your bump is getting so big.. it's so cute!" soonyoung said and he held onto jihoon tightly but gently. jihoon just smiled a bit.

"you're being so lovey today.." jihoon said and soonyoung just smiled.

"im just happy," soonyoung reasoned and jihoon nodded.

"okay, okay, we need to get going!" jihoon said and soonyoung let go of him.

the two arrived to the doctor's office with ease and the appointment went well. the baby was healthy and adorable as ever. jihoon got a new vitamin for extra nutrients because towards the end of male pregnancies things got far more difficult.

"you have a chance of going into labor early but we haven't seen any signs of it but male pregnancies are still risky and not much is known. i don't wanna scare you but as you're getting further into your pregnancy we want to be careful," dr.choi said and the boys nodded.

"whatever it is we'll get through it," soonyoung said and jihoon looked at him confused, why was he being so lovey today?

"i don't mean to invade your personal space but since we're sort of friends outside of your appointments are you gonna have a baby shower? jeonghan keeps asking and wants to know." seungcheol said with a smile and jihoon shrugged.

"i'm not sure, we never really thought about it." jihoon said while soonyoung looked deep in thought.

"alright well keep us updated we'd love to come," seungcheol said and jihoon responded with a confirming him.

the two left the doctor's office and soonyoung called a cab. the two sat in the back as the driver took them to the destination that soonyoung requested. jihoon was confused but watched the scenery while holding soonyoung's hand. it was a little too late in their relationship for soonyoung to end up murdering him, right?

once they arrived they got out of the car and they were in front of a house. it looked small and cozy but it was adorable. it had plants growing and looked well decorated from the outside. jihoon looked to soonyoung with a confused face before soonyoung held out a key.

"what..?" jihoon asked and soonyoung smiled.

"i know i should've talked to you and maybe i got too excited.. please don't be mad.. i sort of uh.. got us a house.." soonyoung said and jihoon sprung onto him and gave him a hug.

"you're such an idiot.."

"your idiot,"

"damn right."

• author's notes •

if you can recall in the last chapter soonyoung is low-key rich bc his parents were rich and left all they cash to soonyoung who received it once he entered college .. also there's a possible baby shower chapter coming out .. ooooo

anywho i hope everyone's enjoying !

-lilly