• seventeen •

"jihoon what time is the appointment?" soonyoung asked and jihoon slipped on his shirt.

"like eleven, i think?" jihoon replied and soonyoung hummed in response from the bathroom as he began to brush his teeth.

soonyoung held a bottle out as jihoon walked by, his vitamins. jihoon grabbed it and smiled as he opened the cap and took one out and handed it back to soonyoung. he went to the kitchen and took the pill with water.

"oh shit! it's nearly ten thirty, we gotta go!" soonyoung said after he spit the toothpaste into the sink. jihoon had woke up earlier than soonyoung and had been ready for nearly ten minutes except for his constant outfit changes.

"hurry up slowpoke!" jihoon teased as he grabbed wallet and phone and slipped it into his pocket.

he put on his shoes and watched as soonyoung stumbled out of the bathroom to grab his keys, wallet, and phone. jihoon couldn't help but laugh as the boy rushed around. soonyoung walked as he put on his shoes and jihoon just calmly walked in front of soonyoung.

the two arrived at the clinic and jihoon was nervous again. how often did two men show up to a pregnancy clinic by themselves? they didn't have a surrogate with them or anything else. soonyoung held onto jihoon's hand to comfort him as they walked in.

jihoon checked in at the front desk and went back to sit next to soonyoung. soonyoung held onto jihoon's hand gently and was so glad that he was by jihoon's side now. he didn't want his boy to be alone anymore.

the two got called back and dr.choi began the ultrasound. soonyoung just smiled at the dot on the screen while jihoon was terrified yet excited. he found it so bizarre that there was a baby in him.

"everything looks good, during the next appointment we should be able to hear the heartbeat!" dr.choi said with a smile and jihoon nodded.

"i'll print out some photos for you," dr.choi said as he clicked some things and photos began to print and ms.hirai went to get them.

"am i still going to be on bed rest?" jihoon asked and dr.choi thought for a second.

"let's do it for another week to be safe. if you feel one hundred percent okay then you can go back but we wanna be safe so only half your classes a day. don't worry about it i'll discuss with the school," dr.choi explained and jihoon grinned a bit.

"and you, soonyoung, make sure you keep an eye on him," dr.choi said as he looked at soonyoung who nodded.

"you got it sir!" soonyoung said and jihoon just smiled.

ms.hirai handed the photos to jihoon and soonyoung. they both smiled as they looked at them even thought they saw their baby on the screen minutes ago. dr.choi could tell that they were gonna be good parents.

the two left and went back home. when they got home soonyoung just held jihoon in his arms, cuddling him. he wished that he could hold jihoon like this all the time. he didn't know how jihoon managed to wiggle his way into soonyoung's heart but at this point he couldn't of had it any other way.

• author's notes •

i literally cannot remember how far along jihoon is. i know it's like 7 or 8 weeks?? because he's 3 when he goes to the dr first, then there's like a week in the book so he's 4, then I think I said he had an appt in 2 weeks after that but I was wrong?? because a month after 3 months is 7 weeks but idk so we're gonna do with 7 weeks

so, future me writing: jihoon is 7 weeks

:) i am dumb

-lilly