• twenty one •

soonyoung's friends decided to stop by jihoon's apartment upon soonyoung's request. he wanted to be the one to tell the two what was going on before they heard some twisted rumor. so there all five of them sat on the couch, jihoon especially cuddled up close to soonyoung.

"well im sure you've heard the rumors," soonyoung started and jihoon just clenched onto soonyoung's sleeve harder.

"dude, you know we all support you and you're the glue that holds us all together. we don't care if you're gay or if you're straight and if you're having a baby then fuck yeah! we'll be cool uncles!" chan said and minghao and junhui nodded as they hyped him up.

"well then.. that went smoothly. you guys really are the best. but just so you know i got jihoon pregnant and i plan on sticking with him and our baby," soonyoung said and jihoon smiled a bit.

"sounds cool by us.. if he's your lover then he's automatically a homie to us," junhui said and soonyoung smiled.

"jihoon if you ever need anything you find us okay?" minghao said and jihoon nodded with a smile.

"thank you.." jihoon mumbled and suddenly the door busted open.

"DO I NEED TO WHOOP SOMEONE'S ASS? WHO IS SPREADING THESE RUMOR- oh hello, i see you have guests," jeonghan said as he entered the apartment and softened as he saw that it wasn't just soonyoung and jihoon. jihoon busted out in laughter.

"sure know how to make an entrance huh jeonghan?" jihoon said and jeonghan just smiled a bit. faintly in the distance you could hear footsteps.

"GOD DAMN IT JEONGHAN SLOW DOWN!" seungkwan shouted from down the hall with what jihoon assumed was dokyeom behind him.

the other two ran in very out of breath and jihoon held back laughter while soonyoung and his friends laughed. jihoon's friends plopped onto the ground.

"we had to stop jeonghan from fighting almost eight people today! he got one swing in with one person!" dokyeom sighed and seungkwan took a few deep breaths.

"they didn't even get one hit on me," jeonghan said with a proud smile on his face.

"i'll make dinner," jihoon said as he got up and walked to the kitchen.

"hoonie sit down!" seungkwan scolded and jihoon just mocked him.

"im not on bed rest and i wanna cook, i haven't made food for this many people in so long," jihoon said as he slipped on an apron.

once jihoon finished cooking they all sat in the living room watching tv and enjoying the food that jihoon made. they all laughed and made conversation. home isn't always a building sometimes it was a group of people and they were all home.

• author's notes •

the next chapter will probably be another dr appointment.. also im scared that im moving too slow w this book so there might be a bit of time skipping y'know .. nothing like crazy but like skipping from one appt to the other w some cute filler chapters in-between

also im gonna include soonyoung's graduation (along w his senior friends) in a chapter and also in the book i believe is march-april ish so graduation will be in june or around that time :)

jihoon is 9 weeks

-lilly