• five •

jihoon woke up in his bed but could hear small shuffles and noises from outside his room. what had happened? he remembered answering the door then everything got all fuzzy and suddenly he's in his bed.

he sat up slowly and looked around, his room was cleaner than he remembered it. jihoon just sighed and pushed himself out of bed and stumbled a bit. he opened the door and saw his three friends scurrying around his apartment. dokyeom was folding laundry, seungkwan was cooking, and jeonghan was cleaning.

"ah! jihoon! you're up, do you feel better?" jeonghan asked with a smile and jihoon just nodded.

as jihoon stumbled to the couch and sat down he began to worry as he remembered the pregnancy test that was out on the counter. the three were minding their own business just doing whatever and jihoon let out a sign of relief, it didn't seem like they knew.

"hey jihoon your phone was buzzing while you were asleep, here you go!" dokyeom chimed and handed the phone to jihoon.

"thanks.. hey i was just wondering.. um have you guys gone into my bathroom at all?" jihoon asked and the three boys were trying their best to remain calm.

"n-no!" seungkwan stuttered and jihoon sighed.

"what did you see?" jihoon asked as he put his head into his palms.

"puke in the toilet," seungkwan said and saved the three boys, jihoon let out a relieved sigh.

he must have put it up and didn't remember. jihoon unlocked his phone and saw an instagram dm from kw0n-s00nie. jihoon was confused but looked at the profile and his jaw dropped it was the guy from last month. (a/n, italics are soonyoung and bold is jihoon <3 )

hey, how are you?

what do you want?

i just haven't seen you in a while

why do you care?

jeez are you on your period or something, sorry for caring

sorry, idk what got into me

how are you feeling? i haven't seen you in the halls for a few days

ive been sick, it's like a stomach bug

ahhh i see, well feel better

thank you

also, when you're back at school do you wanna go out to lunch?

soonyoung hadn't felt that nervous to send a text in a while. asking a boy who he wasn't friends with to lunch? what was he thinking. jihoon saw the text and sighed, he didn't have anything else to do. so he agreed.

sure

okay it's a date!

no it's not

:( aw okay

jihoon sighed as he placed his phone down on the couch. he didn't know why he agreed to go out with the boy or why he was inclined to text back in the first place. oh well, what's done is done. soonyoung on the other hand practically let out a little dance of excitement.

"ah here jihoon! i made your favorite, you two need to eat more-"

"w-what?"

• author's notes •

hii me again! how's everyone doing? are you all enjoying the book? im enjoying writing it so i hope you're all enjoying reading! see you soon <3

-lilly