• thirty two •

"jihoon!" dokyeom chimed as he caught jihoon's attention.

jihoon turned to the four boys walking towards him. jihoon, seungkwan, jeonghan, dokyeom, and chan were all hanging out today. after chan's friends graduated jihoon's group just pulled him into theirs and treated him like family.

"hey!" jihoon chimed back with a smile and the boys all caught up to jihoon.

"how are ya feeling?" seungkwan asked and jihoon just placed a hand on his stomach.

"fine, he's been ridiculously active but soonyoung calms him down." jihoon replied and jeonghan and chan cooed.

"so what are we gonna do?" chan asked and the other boys shrugged.

"not sure.. we didn't really get that far in planning," jeonghan confessed and the boys laughed.

they walked around the main strip of shops and food stops just talking and laughing. it felt so good to get out of the house and hang out with his friends. the baby even kept calm during the commotion which soothed jihoon.

"ooh! i know where we can get lunch!" chan chimed as he looked up the place and the boys began on their way.

the five boys sat in the bbq restaurant as they ate lunch. jeonghan was fixing up the meat as the other boys ate. jihoon drank water while the other boys had some soju. jihoon was sort of sad that he couldn't drink with his friends but he wouldn't dare risk harming his baby.

"yah! you guys better not get drunk.. i can't handle all four of you!" jihoon warned and the boys nodded even though they all knew it was a lie.

some time passed an all the boys, except for jihoon, were either tipsy or drunk. jihoon just sat there drinking his water completely ignoring the chaos the group of boys were causing. jihoon pulled out his phone and decided to text seungcheol and soonyoung.

to: dr.choi
hello, hate to bother you while you're working but im at *** with jeonghan and he drank with our friends. im the only sober one here and can't handle them all. if you're not busy i would appreciate if you could come get him

to: soonyoung
help im stuck at *** restaurant with my idiot friends.. they all drank and im stuck here sober. seungcheol is coming to get jeonghan but idk what to do with chan, dokyeom, and seungkwan

jihoon sighed as he placed his phone down and looked at his friends who were laughing at the word 'microwave'. it really puzzled jihoon on how he tolerated all of this. he shifted his vision to his bump that was noticeable when he sat down. he just grinned a bit and placed his hand on his stomach and stroked it gently.

"wahh.. your bump is so big-"

"shut it." jihoon warned jeonghan as he placed a hand over his mouth and jeonghan nodded as jihoon let go.

seungcheol walked into the restaurant and spotted jihoon, who looked exhausted, and came over to the table.

"hey jihoon," seungcheol said and jihoon nodded in acknowledgement.

"cheollieeee~ give me a kiss! pleaseeee," jeonghan whined as he clung to seungcheol. seungcheol shook his head and put jeonghan's arm over his shoulder to help him walk.

"i'll be taking care of him, see you," seungcheol said as he began to walk away with jeonghan.

"see ya," jihoon replied and let out a sigh.

jihoon got seungkwan's phone and searched to find someone to text when he received a text from someone called 'hansol <3' and if read 'kwan, where are you?' jihoon just sighed and texted him back.

hey. this is jihoon, seungkwan's friend. idk who you are but can you please get him? we're at *** restaurant and he's drunk

jihoon continued to wrangle the three boys for a while when hansol showed up and briefly introduced himself before leaving with seungkwan. nearly thirty minutes later soonyoung entered the restaurant. jihoon looked at him with pleading eyes, he was drained.

"hi bub, sorry it took me so long.." soonyoung apologized and jihoon just smiled.

"remind me to never take these boys near alcohol again.."

• author's notes •

verkwan? yes
hotel? trivago

teehee.. also idk what to do in this book im just sort of killing time to jihoon's due date so you're getting fluffy chapters n such

jihoon is 21 weeks his next appt is at 24 weeks I think?

-lilly