• twenty nine •

soonyoung had his first day off after working for a week and jihoon had never been more happy to be in his arms. today they had an appointment with the doctor for a check-up on the baby and they were going to go on a date.

jihoon and soonyoung laid in bed just soaking up the morning and time together. jihoon had his shirt pulled up and soonyoung rested his head on his chest as he watched the bump. soonyoung raised his hand and slowly stroked jihoon's protruding belly softly.

"does he move when i touch your belly?" soonyoung asked and jihoon nodded.

"yeah.. he always responds to your touches," jihoon answered and soonyoung smiled a like a kid.

"i can't wait until i can feel them too!" soonyoung chimed with a smile and jihoon just stroked his hair.

once soonyoung heard that you could feel a baby's kicks once jihoon reached twenty-eight to thirty-two weeks it's the only thing he talked about. jihoon was glad that soonyoung was so excited but he subconsciously wished that he got more attention than the unborn baby.

"we should get ready," jihoon said and soonyoung sat up.

jihoon put his shirt back down and got up. soonyoung watched with a pout, their appointment wasn't for another few hours. something was up and soonyoung had to figure it out so he followed jihoon.

jihoon got some toast and fruit for kitchen and ate even though he was slightly disturbed by soonyoung just staring at him. did he want to touch his bump that bad? jihoon just sighed and cleaned up his plate. he walked to the bedroom and grabbed some clothes then headed to the bathroom.

jihoon shut the door to the bathroom in soonyoung's face before soonyoung could follow him there as well. soonyoung pouted and got some breakfast as he waited for jihoon to finish showering.

once he finished showering he got dressed and wrapped his hair up in a towel. jihoon opened the bathroom door to see soonyoung pouting in the kitchen. he sighed and walked to the kitchen to grab a water.

"do you want me to dry your hair?" soonyoung asked with puppy dog eyes and jihoon shrugged. soonyoung frowned, jihoon always let him dry his hair.

"what's wrong?" soonyoung whined as he held onto jihoon's wrist which prevented him from walking away.

"nothing-"

"jihoon. tell meeee!" soonyoung whined again and jihoon sighed.

"you just.. you- nevermind it's stupid." jihoon dismissed it and soonyoung pulled him into a kiss.

"it's not stupid, tell me," soonyoung said quietly as he was close to jihoon. jihoon felt soonyoung's breath on his lips and couldn't resist another kiss.

"you give the baby a lot of attention.. what about me?" jihoon said quietly and soonyoung just chuckled a bit before picking up jihoon and placing him on the counter.

soonyoung connected their lips as he held jihoon's waist firmly. jihoon smiled into the kiss and held soonyoung's head keeping the kiss strong.

"that's better.."

• author's notes •

teehee hi im tired so if there's spelling errors that i didn't catch my bad .. i hope you all enjoyed <3

also if you haven't you should totally check out my new soonhoon book "don't go"

-lilly