• thirty one •

jihoon had just gotten home after his day of running errands and laid on the couch after he finished putting up the groceries. he was going to be alone tonight as soonyoung had to go to his apartment to get more clothes and since he got off work late he was just going to sleep there.

jihoon didn't know why he didn't just ask soonyoung to live with him after they practically lived together nontheless. soonyoung rarely ever went to his apartment and spent all his time at jihoon's home. he was taken out of thought by his phone vibrating continuously. jihoon saw it was soonyoung calling and answered.

"hello?"

"hey bubs. how was running errands?"

"good, i'm tired."

"aw my poor jihoonie,"

"shush!"

"hehe, well im on break right now. do you wanna grab dinner?"

"yes!"

"you're so excited, that's so cute!"

"shush before i change my mind.."

"okay, okay! i'll send a cab so you don't have to walk. see you soon!"

"okay, i love you. bye!"

"i love you too, byebye!"

jihoon ended the call and sat his phone down on his chest. he looked down and smiled at his now twenty week baby bump. it was decently noticeable now and even though it scared him he was excited.

jihoon exited his apartment and apartment building once the taxi arrived and got in. jihoon arrived at a somewhat nice restaurant and felt sort of underdressed in his big shirt and jeans.

jihoon entered and found soonyoung and sat across from him. soonyoung leaned over the table and pressed a kiss onto jihoon's lips ignoring all of the stares.

"i missed you," soonyoung said once his lips parted jihoon's. he watched as jihoon's face blushed a shade of pink.

"i missed you too," jihoon replied and soonyoung smiled.

the two ordered their food and talked about random things, mainly gossip from where soonyoung worked. jihoon didn't have much to talk about so he just listened to soonyoung instead.

"what have you been up to bub?" soonyoung asked and jihoon just frowned a bit.

"not a lot.. just cleaning and doing errands. i think i'm gonna try and hang out with the boys soon," jihoon replied and soonyoung nodded.

soonyoung felt bad because jihoon never really did much and soonyoung worked five days a week from ten am to ten pm. jihoon usually sent him off to work but was asleep by the time he got home. jihoon said it never bothered him but soonyoung knew it did sometimes.

"soonyoung, i don't mean to be impulsive but.. will you move in with me?"

• author's notes •

spoiler: he says yes
but we all knew that .. soonyoung is wHiPpEd <3 here's a cute fluffy chapter to say thank you for 3k !! i really appreciate it

jihoon is 20 weeks

-lilly