• eight •

"thanks for the ride," jihoon said as he walked back to the main campus building.

he had learned that soonyoung was lucky enough to not have any afternoon classes during his senior year which made his load way easier. soonyoung also offered jihoon a ride home but jihoon denied it once again.

"are you coming to the arts class meeting tonight? we're all going out for drinks- except for well you can't.. drink," seungkwan asked as he spotted jihoon walking in, he also made sure to keep the jihoon not being able to drink extra quiet.

"eh, i don't know im kinda tired," jihoon replied just playing it off and seungkwan nodded.

"oh yeah! don't you have that upcoming exam? yah you're such an idiot for deciding to be a design major.. i heard the course is hard!" seungkwan said with a sigh, seungkwan was performing arts major and succeeded in every class.

"it's not that bad," jihoon responded, which was a lie because the course was incredibly difficult, seungkwan just hummed in response.

"well i gotta go, see ya!" seungkwan chimed with a smile and headed down a hallway.

jihoon fiddled with his pen as he zoned out completely ignoring the lecture. he couldn't stop thinking about soonyoung's smile and how sincere he always sounded. jihoon suddenly felt like throwing up again and hightailed it out of the class room which the professor ignored.

he ran to the bathroom and was lucky enough to make it to the toilet to hurl. jihoon reached to his pocket and without second thought decided to text soonyoung.

(a/n, you know the drill)

puking again, ran out of lecture, wanna go home now

oh jeez jihoon, do you want me to come get you? you should've stayed home longer

please come get me

aish, okay i'll be there soon

thank

before jihoon could completely type out "thank you" he hurled into the toilet again. it must've been the sandwich from lunch that got to him. he just looked down at his phone as it beeped again.

which bathroom are you in

by prof moon's class

okay, coming

jihoon sat on the dirty floor next to the toilet as he waited for soonyoung to enter. he heard the door click open and soonyoung came walking in and frowned at the boy's sluggish appearance.

"jeez lee jihoon.. you look rough? should i take you to the infirmary?" soonyoung asked and jihoon just shook his head profusely.

"let me help you up," soonyoung said and tried to help jihoon up but his knees just buckled.

"get on," soonyoung said as he offered to give jihoon a ride on his back. jihoon shook his head.

"w-what if i hurl on you-"

"lee jihoon, get on my back," soonyoung said more firmly and jihoon complied.

soonyoung checked the boy out for the rest of today and tomorrow and placed the boy into the passenger seat along with buckling his seatbelt. soonyoung sat into the front seat and looked at the boy who was fast asleep.

"how am i gonna take you home if i don't know where you live?" soonyoung sighed.

he wanted to get to know the boy but not take care of him like a nanny. yet soonyoung couldn't deny how beautiful jihoon was. he just looked to serene as he slept. soonyoung sighed and decided to take jihoon back to his place.

author's notes •

howdy, how's everyone doing? im tired and frustrated bc our ac stopped working n it's so hotttt

i hope everyone is well and enjoying the book!

-lilly