• sixteen •

soonyoung came home later than usual not thinking anything about it. when he arrived back at jihoon's apartment he was greeted with a hug but jihoon wasn't the type to give affection like that. soonyoung was immediately worried.

"jihoon what's wro-"

"you didn't tell me you were gonna be late! it's been almost two hours! do you know how worried i was?" jihoon said and his eyes teared up. soonyoung held jihoon's face in his hand and stroked his cheek with his thumb.

"im sorry bub.. i had to stay late because someone needed help and i wanted to get you something to eat and it all took longer than i thought," soonyoung explained and jihoon just pouted and hugged soonyoung again.

"i won't do it again," soonyoung said as he held jihoon and stroked his back.

soonyoung picked jihoon up gently and put him on the couch despite jihoon's protests against it. he wrapped the boy in a blanket and chimed "burrito baby," before going to the kitchen to prepare the food for jihoon.

soonyoung gave jihoon a plate with food on it and sat next to him eating his own plate. jihoon ate quite a few bites and couldn't help but be proud in himself. soonyoung smiled as he saw how some of the food was gone from the plate.

"i need to get my phone," jihoon said and he started to get up but soonyoung just lightly pushed him back onto the couch.

"i'll get it," soonyoung said with a smile as he placed his plate down on the table in front of the couch.

he returned with jihoon's phone and handed it to him. jihoon unlocked it and saw a text from dr.choi.

(a/n, saying it again even tho you know the drill at this point.. italics is jihoon and bold is dr.choi/seungcheol)

hello jihoon! how are you feeling recently?

much better even though it's only been a few days, i can actually eat some food

good! im so glad, i would like to discuss something. are you free to text right now?

yep

okay wonderful, so i was thinking of putting you on some vitamins? like prenatals and such, i forgot to mention them when i saw you last

"who are you textinggg?" soonyoung teased as he looked at jihoon's screen.

"dr.choi, he wants to put me on some vitamins to help with the baby," jihoon replied and soonyoung nodded.

"yes! i'll go pick them up after class whenever they're ready!" soonyoung said with a proud grin and jihoon just chuckled a bit.

if it'll help i'll take them, soonyoung said he would pick them up after class whenever

alright, good! i should have them ready tomorrow, see you then!

alright, thank you!

jihoon set his phone down next to him as he looked back down at his food. he no longer felt hungry. soonyoung noticed and picked up his plate and his own and took them to the sink and washed them off. when he sat back down he kissed jihoon's head.

"yah! watch it! just because i was worried about you doesn't mean that i've fallen for you!"

• author's notes •

yo you guys.. momma ain't raise no bitch but

we hit 1k views and 🥺 i love you all sm! you helped me do this and get my confidence back and i couldn't thank you enough <3 you're the reason im writing again and why im enjoying it so much, thank you

mwah !

-lilly