• twenty eight •

jihoon was tying soonyoung's tie like he had at graduation last week except for this time he was sending him off to work for the first time. jihoon was trying his best to not pout or be sad but in reality he didn't want to send soonyoung to work.

soonyoung didn't want to go either. he wanted to stay home with his bub and their baby. he knew jihoon was upset about it too but they were just trying to stay happy about everything.

"how's our boy doing today?" soonyoung asked referring to the baby and putting his hand gently on jihoon's belly.

"he's okay.. i haven't felt any movement yet and seungcheol i would be able to feel some any time now," jihoon said as he finished tying the tie and soonyoung nodded.

jihoon had on a somewhat tighter shirt this morning which made his eighteen week bump show. soonyoung cooed every time he saw the boy and his bump. jihoon walked to the kitchen and packed soonyoung's lunch as soonyoung brushed his teeth and put on his shoes.

jihoon handed him his lunch, keys, and wallet as soonyoung stood at the door. jihoon grabbed his tie and pulled him down a bit to kiss him goodbye. soonyoung blushed and smiled into the kiss.

"have a good day at work," jihoon said with a smile and soonyoung nodded.

"you got it bub, call me if you need anything.. or if you just wanna call me.. i don't mind hehe," soonyoung said and jihoon rolled his eyes.

"you're gonna be late!" jihoon said and soonyoung kissed him once more before leaving.

jihoon closed the door behind soonyoung and sighed. he hadn't been alone in his house for so long. he looked around and saw lingering things from soonyoung scattered around.

his coffee mug still half full, a few ties on the kitchen counter because he couldn't decide which one to wear, his shoes in the middle of the hallway even though he knew it bothered jihoon, and so many other small things. yet even though it all bothered jihoon it still made him smile. soonyoung really changed jihoon for the better.

jihoon snapped out of it fairly quickly and began to pick up all of the mess soonyoung had made. even though jihoon did really like the lingering of soonyoung around the mess also drove him crazy. he just cleaned it all up and did some work on the couch.

he was laying on the couch eating some fruit when he felt a strange sensation from his belly. jihoon gasped as he felt the baby moving around. he fumbled for his phone and quickly called soonyoung.

"jihoon? what's wron-"

"THE BABY MOVED!"

• author's notes •

hey so if i made a soonhoon like mafia book would y'all read it? bc i wrote one chap and i lowkey rlly like it.. so like would you read it ?

jihoon is 18 weeks

-lilly