• eighteen •

"jihoon! i missed youuuu!" jeonghan whined as he hugged jihoon as soon as he walked onto campus. jihoon just smiled.

"cmon jihoon! seungkwan and dokyeom wanna see you too!" jeonghan said as he grabbed jihoon's hand and began to pull him away from soonyoung.

"lunch? text me!" jihoon said as he waved goodbye to soonyoung who just nodded and waved back.

soonyoung walked to his first class and sat down in his usual spot and minghao and junhui plopped down next to him once they arrived. soonyoung smiled at them and they gave him a questioning look.

"so.. who was that boy you gave a ride? hmmmm?" minghao questioned and soonyoung just rolled his eyes.

"yeah, who is he? hmmm?" junhui teased back and soonyoung just playfully slapped his arm.

"ooohhh! is it that one boy you were looking for?" minghao asked and winked a bit and soonyoung sighed.

"his name is jihoon.. and yes, yes he is.." soonyoung replied and the boys cooed.

"simp.." junhui muttered under his breath and minghao busted out in laughter. soonyoung chose to ignore it.

"wait, he came in for a pregnancy test that one day? oh shit did he get a girl preg-"

"no! drop it junhui." soonyoung said in a rather threateningly tone, he was being subconsciously protective over jihoon. jun just frowned a bit and minghao stroked his back.

"im sorry jun, i don't know why i yelled at you," soonyoung apologized and rubbed his forehead.

"it's okay soonyoung, i was being nosey anyway heh," jun replied and shot soonyoung a smile who just smiled back.

before they could talk more their professor walked in and silenced the class. i wonder how he's doing? soonyoung thought to himself as he ignored the lecture. he was far too lost in thought to listen, he was worried about jihoon.

jihoon and his three friends hid in the bathroom as jihoon showed them the ultrasound photos. all the boys cooed and bickered about who would be the best uncle to the baby. jihoon just smiled as he watched.

"it's good to see you smile again hoonie," dokyeom said with a smile and jihoon pulled dokyeom into a hug which set all three of the boys into shock.

"are you feeling well? you're hugging him!" seungkwan said in complete and utter shock while jeonghan just held a hand over his mouth.

"im fine.. i just.. im really grateful for you guys, you didn't abandon me even when i yelled and pushed you away. thank you," jihoon said as he pulled the three boys in for a hug.

"of course, you're our jihoonie! even though you beat us up we love you.. you're far more caring than you think," jeonghan said as he held onto the group hug for a second.

"wah! can we keep these photos of the baby?" seungkwan asked once the hug ended and he looked back down at the ultrasound photo in his hands.

"yeah, you guys can keep them! just don't let anyone see them."

"got it!"

• author's notes •

hi!! so they're back to school huh.. all im saying is prep the tissues bc idk how sad this is gonna go.. im not gonna try and make it super sad bc my fav thing to write is fluff but yknow life isn't completely great and fluffy.. also im gonna start putting how far along jihoon is at the end of every chap for my sake bc i can't remember things

jihoon is 8 weeks

-lilly