• ninteen •

"give me a minute! i gotta pee!" a boy shouted as he walked into the bathroom abandoning his friend outside.

he stopped and picked up a photo off the floor and looked at it for a second. an ultrasound? the boy chuckled and picked it up. without doing his business he left the bathroom and held the photo in front of his friend's face.

"yo, you see this shit?" the boy laughed as he held the photo up.

"huh? damn i wonder if it says whose it is.." the friend said as he looked at it and read a name.

"lee jihoon?" the friend said and the boy broke out in laughter again.

"that dude? he's a sophomore! he's a dude!" the boy laughed and the friend shrugged.

"none of my business, c'mon let's go!" the friend said as he handed the photo back to the boy who slipped it into his pocket.

the two were walking down to the front gates to go to lunch when they spotted lee jihoon standing with kwon soonyoung. the boy mentioned before when he had the ultrasound.

"isn't that him?" the boy asked and the friend nodded.

"im gonna go ask him!" the boy said with a stupid grin on his face and the friend sighed.

"yo! lee jihoon, i got a question for you!" the boy said as he caught the two's attention.

"what do you want woo jiho?" soonyoung asked being subconsciously protective of jihoon again.

"dude, hop off my dick and i told you to call me zico," the boy snapped back and soonyoung rolled his eyes.

"so jihoon.. i was wondering.. are you pregnant by any chance?" jiho asked with a smile and jihoon felt his heart drop as he gripped onto soonyoung.

"fuck off," soonyoung snapped back and zico let out a loud laugh.

"he is? that's fucking hilarious! wait until kyung and yukwon hear about this!" zico said as he skipped off.

soonyoung looked at jihoon who was on the brink of tears. soonyoung didn't know what to do, he was scared as well. he guided jihoon to the car and they sat there alone.

"h-how did he know?" jihoon stuttered and soonyoung sighed.

"i don't know ji-"

"im so s-sorry soonyoung.. y-your reputation is ruined.." jihoon said as his tears began to run down his cheeks and soonyoung wiped them away.

"jihoon, look at me and breathe. my reputation is fine, how do they know im the father anyway? look bub im concerned for you, you gotta be careful okay? im gonna tell jeonghan, seungkwan, and dokyeom that someone knows," soonyoung explained and jihoon nodded while holding onto soonyoung's hand rather tightly.

"im s-sorry soonyoung-"

jihoon was interrupted by a kiss. soonyoung pressed his lips to jihoon's not caring if they were seen. jihoon just looked into his eyes and soonyoung smiled. it's gonna be okay. we're gonna be okay.

• author's notes •

takin a little dip into the angst but not going for a swim quite yet.. also i hate making certain like idols the bad guys but i didn't know who to do so im sorryyyyyy .. no hate to them bc i chose people i like and listen to so😎

jihoon still 8 weeks

-lilly