Chapter 30

Alex's POV

The next day when I'm in my civil procedure class I get a text from an unknown number

Unknown: Hey cutie

I ignore it, thinking that someone got a wrong number. It my phone buzzes three more times. 

Unknown: Don't ignore me I know you're seeing this

Unknown: You know how John doesn't trust you completely yet?

Unknown: Well I don't think you should trust him either 

I don't know what they're talking about, but when they mention John I start panicking a little bit.

Smallangryhamman: who the fuck are you

Unknown: A friend

They send a grainy picture from a security camera.

Smallangryhamman: weirdo, I'm blocking you

I swipe right and my finger is hovering over the block button when they text me again.

Unknown: Just look a little closer, you'll see what I'm talking about

I roll my eyes.

Smallangryhamman: fine

I open the picture and it's a frame from an art classrooms security camera. There's two people kissing. I can't make out who they are, but both of them have very poofy hair.

Smallangryhamman: what is this?

Unknown: That there is your darling boyfriend kissing someone else

Smallangryhamman: I'm not taking you shit please leave me alone

I block the number. 

I try to pay attention after that, but they said it was John kissing someone else. Thoughts start creeping their way into the back of my mind. He doesn't love you. He's playing with you. You did the same to him why can't he?  I try my best to shake them of, but I'm still unsettled.

Class ends and I duck into the nearest bathroom to call John.

Pleasepickuppleasepickupplease-

He picks up.

"Hey Alex, what's up?" He asks.

"Hey, so an unknown number sent me a picture from a security camera. There was two people kissing in an empty classroom," He doesn't say anything. "They said it was you, and I know that you would never do that, but this weird part of my brain can't let me drop it,"

"That was me and Jefferson," He starts. My stomach plummets. "But, he forced me to. I shoved him off his stool afterwards if it's any consolation," relieve floods through me.

"Oh thank goodness," I sigh. "I'm going to go murder him now," I say.

"Please don't actually kill him," I would take him seriously when he says this, but I have reason to believe that he would actually kill him. "but he might become more problematic. I think he might be a little pissed that you don't like him. We should solidify a game plan to deal with him later,"

"Good idea, maybe with the rest of the squad too," I say.

"Yes, definitely," I respond.

"Okay cool, I guess I'll talk to you later,"

"Okay, bye John!"

"Bye!" I hang up.

I am going to fucking murder Jeffershit. I don't have any more classes today so it's time to find that ass wipe and kill him!