Part 52

Avery startles herself awake and feels slightly trapped for some reason.

Slowly, she starts being able to comprehend the world around her, and through her bleary eyes, she can see a massive tree trunk of an arm trapping her to the bed.

She blinks in surprise and looks at the body the arm is attached to, squinting to see the face the body is attached to.

She can't see the face; it's buried in her stomach.

She recognises the curly hair, though, and sits up in irritation, flicking the face as she looks at her phone for the time.

It's 10 am, and Avery raises her eyebrows - she slept for eleven hours.

She usually maybe gets six on a good night; she just isn't a deep sleeper.

"Wake up, you prick," she grunts, wiggling her legs to try to get him off of her.

Roman wakes up slowly, and once he makes eye contact with her, he shakes his head and puts it back down onto her stomach, closing his eyes again.

"Roman, get up," she groans, and he mumbles something under his breath.

At least he's warm, Sonya reasons.

As Avery tries to free herself, a hand slips down and cups her ass, which earns Roman a withering glare.

He squeezes, and she punches his shoulder.

Roman releases her with a grumble, retreating to his side of the bed.

"You think you're a lot cuter than you are," she mutters, sliding out of bed and wandering over to the mirror.

She winces when she notices her hair, and fishes the stray pin that she can spot out of her waves.

He sits up slightly in the bed, his eyes glued to her, a lazy smile on his lips as he watches her move around the room and ready herself for the day.

She can feel his eyes on her, and after a minute, she turns around and folds her arms over her chest.

"What?" She asks, feeling both impatient and insecure.

He's staring at her like he wants to eat her.

I would not complain, not even one little bit, Sonya confesses, we deserve it.

Avery mentally raises her eyebrows at her horny wolf, and Sonya scowls back.

Deprived. You deprived me for almost a year, her wolf reminds her, and Avery tries not to laugh.

She forces herself to pay attention to reality, and Roman is still staring at her.

"What do you want?" She asks again, pulling her shorts down a little to cover more of her.

"You," he simply says, crossing the room and trying to pull her into his arms.

She puts her hand on his chest, and keeps him away, a smirk on her face.

"You don't deserve me, though," she shrugs, pushing him gently a few feet away while she fixes her hair in the mirror.

"But you deserve to feel worshipped," he murmurs into her ear, pulling her hands away from her hair.

"Leave it like that. It's so sexy," he whispers, touching her hair in admiration.

Avery is slightly frozen at what's happening.

Will we give in?, she asks Sonya, already knowing her wolf's answer.

Hate sex is the best sex, xoxo, gossip girl, Sonya quips, and Avery closes her eyes, inhaling deeply.

If she's going to do this, she's going to be the one in control.