Part 2 Praising

Shaheer's POV

" Dear Diary,
Aaj mera din bahut behtareen raha. Ha thodi problems hui, par fir jesa ki sab kehte hain ke kuch logo se sirf baat kar lene se, aapko samjh aata hai ke aap khush bhi reh sakte hainn.
And guess what that's what happened with me. After ages, she called...no no not Shikha!
Vo to humesha hi karti hai or apne bollywood connections ki bat karti hai or end me bas ye ke relationship public kar dete hain.
But thik hai I still love her.
Ha to mai keh raha tha ke Pooja called after ages... Panchali yes! Panchali.
It was so good interaction. Matlb itna heart to heart conversation aaj hua kisi se kafi dino bad. Bacho ki tarah shikayat kr rhi thi lockdown ki...hahaha! I just laughed at her. Maine use Shikha or apne bare me ni bataya kyuki jab mai relationship public nhi kar raha to thodi bhut tiff public kyu karu. I know hum dono manage kar lenge..4 saal se sath hain..!
Pooja is becoming more nice and absorbing person...I mean jis tarah she wished us good luck for our relationship...it was beautiful. Of course she's beautiful. I just hope that the best happens to her.
Well she too believes in destiny like me. She said "things which are meant to be, will definitely cross paths."
I hope that her destiny too works magic in her life.

"Mukhtasar si chahtein hain meri, rab ke faislon ka ehtaram jyaada hai"

Good night"

I closed my diary and heaved a sigh of relief. I don't know why but today I felt rejuvinated and more happy. Maybe it is a perk of catching up with good old friend.

_____________

Pooja's POV

"I have very fond memories of interacting and shooting with Shaheer....I have never seen him angry or grumpy. He was always cheerful on sets"
Days ago, I said this about him and a lot more and this is true about him even today. He's ofcourse a gem and knows how to gel up quickly with me, even after not so much of interaction.
But somehow I don't know why but I felt that there's something not good between him and Shikha. Well I can't force him to tell something and nor I'm interested.
If he will tell, I'll surely lend him my ears.

____________

As I was trying to convince Tewary sir to conduct a live session on instagram with me, explaining everything and chit chatting about Mahabharat, he finally agreed as he was feeling shy initially and today I'm all set for the live with sir.

"...And he put on like 20 kgs and Shaheer bhi un logo me se hai..vo apna hardwork na jaada dikhata nahi hai, he always came prepared on the set or vo kabhi efforts dikhata nhi hai, he's effortless, he quietly prepares." I said on the live, praising him on the live when we both were discussing about the casting.

Well at that point I really wanted him to join the live but as always he is not social and operates instagarm once in a three days gap...hahaha I may not be correct but I know him, or I can say since ever I have known him, he believes in happiness in person, not on social media..just like me.
Sakha joined our live but we both were so engrossed that at first I didn't see him. Hahah he gonna kill me if I would tell him that.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and it was a message from Shaheer on instagram...he sent me a fan's post. It was the live video where I was praising him and his hardwork.
Then he texted "thank you 🤗"

"Oh you saw that..I'm happy now."

"Yeah! Found it on insta. Well how's today's live?"

"Why didn't you join us?" I teased him.

"You know well I wasn't active yaar.."

"Don't give me the reason you weren't active " me and he texted at the same time.