Part 16 Beginnings

Pooja's POV

What the hell happened just now? Shaheer was standing so close, holding my waist, breathing in my scent and..and..? And I didn't budge, didn't pull back from his grip? Instead stood there like mannequin, with my breathing totally choked as I felt different. Felt something that I never feel when Siddharth holds me. I hallucinate something! My brain shows me pictures all blurred and unclear. Why our proximity make me remember something that I really don't know!? Why do I get lost in him?

Last night, I let him kiss me on my cheeks, nose eyes and forehead. What!!!?? Why??? Maybe I was so shocked to even react!  Yeah! Because I'm really angry with him and I won't settle for a mere sorry this time. I hate him!

And how dare he put that rose in my hairs?
"I dared like I dared this one..!" His words are ringing in my head. God!!! I'm really pissed! What's happening!!? 
Plus he was present here on the sets throughout the day time. And It's 3 o'clock now and he wants to have lunch with me and Siddharth!? Why?
And Siddharth, he's always like stopping Shaheer...I mean what the hell!
But nobody can stop me! And I'm going to my hotel back as I have a lot of work to do you know, I have to pack my bags, I have to AVOID SHAHEER at any cost!

As I stepped out of my vanity with my goggles on my face and handbag clinging, I saw something unbelievable!!!!!!
Oh my goodness!!!!!!

All the people on the set, each and every one including stylists, spot boys, director, DOP, cameraman, producer, everyone including Siddharth were in a White t-shirt reading "Shaheer is Extremely sorry Poo! Forgive him please!"

I was so shocked to see all of them doing their work NORMALLY, some of them smiling at me as I stared at them, AND that Siddharth he waved at me all laughing his heart out with SHAHEER!!
Shaheer was himself wearing a black t-shirt which read "I am sorry Pooja"

I didn't know how to react, and I don't know what he told all the others about this apology thing, how he convinced them!!? God!!
I facepalmed myself as I saw Shaheer approaching me..and my heart beat increased pupils dilated and goosebumps covered all my skin! I won't wear crop tops from now on! I swear!!

"What is this Shaheer?" I asked, trying to maintain anger in my voice but it was gone too soon!

"I'm sorry Poo! He came nearer in front of everyone and whispered "can we erase every bad memory and start all over again?" He was genuinely asking and I was like how can I say a no!? It's too special and too cute ~ his face!
Those eyes of his held so much innocence and care that no girl in this world can stay angry with him longer. And if saying sorry is an art, Shaheer is the artist!
However I still managed to say "No I'm still..!"

"Stay angry and we all gonna  wear these t-shirts around untill you don't accept my apology! As simple as that. So yeah..bear this!" He cut me between.

And Siddharth's was laughing his ass off as he was watching us. "Arre arre man bhi jao!" And as he said that I laughed so hard because I really can't afford it anymore. I laughed and side hugged Shaheer. He caressed my arm. "I'm the Happiest!" He whispered.

"Don't ever do this again!"

"Never in my life! My Precious Poo!" He said smilingly and I looked up at him in awe.

"Ahem! Ahem!" Siddharth cleared his throat and we separated all flushed with embarrassment.
"Vese hua kya tha?"

"Raat gayi baat gyi!" Shaheer winked.

_____________

Shaheer's POV

I am relieved. Vese to mujhe pata tha this gonna work for sure but still I had hurt her way more this time. So I was a little skeptical. But all is well when the end is well.
We three had lunch together and though Sid is good but I seriously felt strong pangs in my heart whenever he hugged Pooja in front of me. I mean what's happening? To me? I don't know.