Part 8 Sea Side Talks

Shaheer's POV

We were heading to North Goa for the totality of five days. And I hope that Saurav and Rohit enjoy themselves. Because I really am not in a state to enjoy the scenery. And I even don't want to go there with them, but just for the sake of Bheem, I'm going because who knows when he will return next time. And obviously my friendship is more precious to me than a relationship.

We reached around 11 am in the morning and to be honest it was a sight to behold. It's been a long time I had been here. But I'm missing Shikha, would she be missing me likewise?
Obviously! We were together for so much time and she can't forget me in a day time. Yeah! Exactly!

___________

Rohit's POV

"Woohooo!! We are in GOAAAA!" I spoke at the top of my voice as Shaheer was recording. We first decided to visit Chapora Fort, famous for the shooting of Dil Chahta hai.
"Dil chahta hai hum na rahein kabhi yaaro ke bin.." Saurav sang in his loud voice in front of the camera and I joined him "din din bhar ho pyaari baate.." but to my surprise Shaheer didn't join us. For the first time ever he was unenthusiastic about a trip. The boy who is actually a wanderer in nature, seems lost today. I don't know why but both me and Bheem were observing that this time he's quiet and not in mood basically. Something for sure has happened.
But he hasn't told us till now, maybe he isn't ready. Well I will not force him neither Saurav.

We clicked enormous amount of pictures together and then we went to Baga Beach for fun activities in scorching summer.

"Yaar kitna amazing hai ye sab!" Saurav said in full swing but Shaheer just hummed.

"Kya hogya hai bhaii, tera sach me man nahi tha kya yaha aane ka?" I finally asked him because he was scaring me now.

"Nahi broo! Mera mood bilkul chill hai! Chillax!!" He lied. I know he is lying and I gave a disappointed look to Saurav.

"Koi nahi iska jab man ho tab khud bata dega abhi motorboat ride ke liye chalte hain" Saurav placed his hand on my shoulder smilingly.

"Arre kuch ni hua hai. Ese kyu keh raha hai Bheem!" Shaheer said.

"Beta jante hai hum tuje..chal chal!" I said as we moved towards the motorboat together.

Me and Saurav were enjoying ourselves to the fullest as we tried various activities like water skiing, wind surfing and water scooter. But as expected our Arjun was sad and looked dull unlike before. I don't know what has happened. I really want to comfort my brother if possible somehow!!!
We planned to return to our hotel for some rest and then decided to move to Calangut beach.

Calangut is known for its picturesque sight and jazzing parties at night! We were ready to have boys fun at the "Queen of Beaches".
As we reached there, we happened to visit Tito's club, it is one of the finest night club. Excellent ambience, great music, livily crowd and of course the drinks!
"Look mai to bahut time bad family se dur aaya hu to drink jam kar krunga! Wanna join?" I asked my buddies but Shaheer denied and Saurav happily eyed me.

Shaheer was sitting with us having his mocktail while we both were having our tequila shots.
Arjun was looking gloomy and sad, the loud music of the pub was unable to pacify the silent cries of his heart. I just prayed for him as I drank.
Suddenly someone tapped me "Rohit?" And I turned to find Pooja behind me. Woahh!

___________

Pooja's POV

I was wondering if that man in red shirt was Rohit, so I finally tapped his shoulder to confirm. As soon as he turned towards me he squealed "Panchali!" And due to that Saurav and Shaheer too looked at me in astonishment.