Part 25 Party Time!

Shaheer's POV

I was sitting in my room, reading a book on my favourite, Sherlock Holmes in the evening when my phone ringed. It was a call from Rohit Singh, the music director of Pooja's song. He is a nice guy, I know him personally as I too have done a music video with him "Sau Fikr". I'm happy that he's completing his 50th song with Pooja and Siddharth.

"Hello Rohit!" I answered the call.

"Hii Shaheer! Kesa hai bhai?" He asked.

"Mai bhdia..and congratulations! 50 songs done!"

"Yeah thanks..aaj press conference thi..it's all settled now!" He informed happily.
"But ab isi bat pr ek or bat!" He continued.

"Kya?" I asked.

"Kal maine ek party rakhi hai..you know song launch hai but it's a celebration as I have completed half century!"

"Oh yeah I know!" I replied.

"To bas tuje bhi aana hai!"

"But mai kyu?"

"Kyuki hum sab actors ko invite kar rhe hain those who have worked with us. Or tuje bhi aana hai.. Pooja ne to mana hi kardia."

"But song launch hai vo kyu ni aaegi?"  I asked all perplexed.

"Oh no! I'm talking about Pooja Chopra! She's busy with her project!"

"Oh..but mai bhi ni aa paunga. You know already itna scene ho gaya hai...I really don't want to come!" I admitted honestly.

"Dekh yaar! Sab handle ho chuka hai. Jo hona tha ho gya. We have worked together in past and I'm inviting you cordially for this reason. Tu ni aaya to soch lio aajke bad kabhi bat ni hogi humari!" Rohit threatened me and I was just out of words.
I have really caused a lot of problems but he is still inviting me..and that's too sweet of him.
So I replied in positive at the end.

____________

I reached the venue and I found a lot of paparazzi around it. They tried to ask me a lot of questions but I dodged them like a pro. I have just came here to support my friends. But I have also decided that I won't indulge in talks with Pooja. Because already a lot has happened with her and BETWEEN US.  We have to forget those nights where we had lost control and did things which we mustn't have. But the damage is done. So now the thing that can be done is ignore and move on. We will always wish good for each other and will always be right there in problems. But right now, we have to not give a damn!

As soon as I entered inside, I was left gaping at the most beautiful sight in front of me. And moreover I was wondering that she wore that dress!?
I was gaping at Pooja with my mouth dropped open as she was looking effin hot in that same dress I bought her, that glittery sundress. The same which she tried for me, and we kissed. Didn't we decide that we won't meet anymore and we won't let our past haunt us and we will handle it like mature people. But no! Here we both are, she dresssed in the sundress gifted by me in which she had received a kiss from me. And here I am, practically doing nothing in the party, while I always knew that I will face her here.

It's complicated!

But the point is I have come here, because I'm invited by Rohit. So why she is dressed in my dress when she too wants to forget it all.
I don't know what the hell had been happening.
She was standing, with Rohit and Siddharth and then Rohit called me.
I was pulled out of my thoughts and approached him. Pooja suddenly realised that I'm here too and grew pale.

Maybe she didn't expect me here. She was constantly looking at the ground and as soon as I reached them, she took Siddharth's hand in hers and went away. Smart move!