Part 32 Destiny

Shaheer's POV

"I love you Pooja! I really do!" I said with sparkling eyes because I know she is in love with me too.
Like it's so evident. And I strongly hope that it's not otherwise.
I just kept staring at her in anticipation of an answer but then I felt as if she was uncomfortable under my gaze. She shrugged and tried to look away. She stood up and went near the windows and began looking outside.

"Say something Poo!? Yaar agar tum ye soch rhi ho ke humare bich esa kuch nahi hai to mai nhi manunga..!" I moved towards her saying this but she didn't budge.

I stood near her, and smelled her lavenders, and again I was just drawn to her.
She asked me "kyu?" But it was just a whisper.

I bowed a bit and now my lips were near her earlobe. I answered back "kyuki ye to tum bhi jaanti ho ke humare bich kuch to hai!"

I leaned more and Buried my face in her neck. I could sense that she was startled but she didn't pull back.

"But yhi sach hai I don't love you!" She replied while whimpering.

I held her by shoulders in response and made her turn to me. I looked into her eyes and. I put my forehead on top of hers and whispered "so do you hate me?"

"Nhi, esa to nhi hai!"

"But hate is opposite of love. And you don't love me..so tell me how much you hate me?" I asked her as I was still hugging her in the same position.

But then she got hold of me and forced herself out of my embrace.

She went without answering.

____________

I was disheartened as she hadn't replied me till now. It has been two days that she hadn't replied but she visits me daily. Doesn't say anything. Takes care of me, since from my family none can come. I too don't disturb her. I want her to think deeply about us, because I know we are worth giving a chance.

Meanwhile Aleefa and Ifrah have been constantly addressing me for being careless and irresponsible. I just ignore them because I can't concentrate on anything other than Pooja.
My head is spinning around and I really can't see clear anymore beyond her. I was resting in my bed when Saurav and Rohit video called me.

"Chot kha kr kya tudvaya janab?" Saurav asked.

"Kuch nhi tuta, siva dilo ke! Kyu?" Rohit said while laughing.

"Panchali ki mohobbat ne nikamma krdia varna hum bhi the aadmi kaam ke!" I said in a shayari tone and they laughed.

"Bhaii kam ke mat raho, pr andhe mat bno ke accident ho jaye!" Saurav joked.

"Sahi baat! Kya baat hai meri jaan! I'm missing you!" Rohit said as he was having fun in our banter.
Mere maze le rhe the dono!

"Is baar ishq hua hai launde ko!" Rohit eyed Saurav.

"Sacha Beintehaa ishq hua hai!!!" I proclaimed a loud but my ishq came out low as I saw Pooja entering my room.

"Tumhara soup ready hai kitchen me, ab mai jaa rahi hu!"

I cut the call and before she could leave I asked her "tum ye sab kyu kar rhi ho!"

"Kya?"

"Yhi sab mera itna dhyan rakhna!"

"Mai sirf apni dosti nibha rahi hu!" She stated with a blank face and again left me creating a void in my heart.

___________

Pooja's POV

I am lost. I don't know what's happening in my life. I really don't know!
That day when he confessed his love to me, I was unable to answer him back. But when he was nibbling on my neck, I just couldn't stop him. Because I was..maybe liking him. Though I had promised myself, not to let him touch me, But I was unable to push him away. The closeness of our bodies was driving me wild and I was not able to think clearly.

And till now I haven't answered him. He must be in wait but what can I do!!! Wait lemme talk to Mr Vagabond. I will feel light talking to him.

"Heyy!" I messaged him. I was ready to wait for his reply but he came online instantly.

"Hello Sneha!"

"Actually I really needed some peace of mind today, so just dropped a text!"

"I'm happy that I can be your fairy in distress but..what about heart?"

"What?" I asked him.

"Peace of heart? Dil ka chain?"

"I don't want to talk about classic romance and love!"

"You should, I think! Classic ho ya modern, romance will never change. It will always have the same zeal, craziness and warmth! Vo kal bhi neend udaata tha, or aaj bhi!"

"Ohoo lagta hai aap apne Experience se bol rahe hain! Kyu???" I guessed.

"Ab kya batau yaar, mera ae dil hai mushkil chal raha hai!"

"What do you mean?"

"One sided aashiqui. She is not into me!" He told me.

"Ohh!! Then tum kya sochte ho fir?"

"Kuch nhi ab to vo hi hai jo hai! Sochna kya. I love her!"

"Par agar pyaar sirf sympathy ki vajah se ho? Ya emotional disbalance?"

"Madam the bottom-line is vo pyaar hai. And that's enough I guess." He replied and I was moved my his words again.
Gosh!! He's an influencer but I'm in awe of him for being so selflessly in love.

____________

I entered in his house to meet Shaheer but as I went inside, I saw him sleeping. He was looking handsome even in sleep.
I decided to make a one time meal for him and leave but suddenly his phone began ringing.

I picked it up so that he didn't wake from his deep slumber. He needs rest.
I picked up but it was a random call. Suddenly to my shock, I saw a notification on his phone. It was mine last message to the vagabond.
I opened it and his ID was that of VagabondAtHeart. I was shocked. And to be honest I was amused.

I did put the phone back but Shaheer woke up and as he saw me, sat straight. He rubbed his eyes and I was heavy with emotions. My eyes were brimming with tears. I don't know why?

"Kya hua Pooja?" He asked all shocked.

"Nhi..!" I said.

"Kya hua Pooja..kyu ro rhi ho? Kya hua..dost hu mai tumhara right mujhe batao!?"

"Muje nahi pata..I don't know mere sath kya ho raha hai!" I began crying profusely. My emotions were not in my control. Destiny is forcing me nearer to him but here I'm crying.

"Dekho.. Pooja tumhare aansu mai nhi dekh sakta. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry!"

"Tumne kuch ni kia! Kuch ni!" I was crying but unable to face myself only, I rushed outside.

_______________

Shaheer's POV

"Dear Diary,

Fir chali gyi vo! Kyu ro rahi thi ye? Kyu???
Shayad ye sach me mujse pyaar nahi karti. Shayad.
Par kuch kahe to!
Kuch kehti bhi nhi. Mai kya karu is ladki ka???

At least she should give me a closure. Ha ek baar bas muje bolde..ke kya hai kya nhi. Kehti hai ke dosti nibhane aati hai roz. Par koi keh nhi sakta ise dekh kr ke dost hai. Her eyes speak loads of love for me and plus she behaves like a stranger.
Dost kaha se????

"Chahta hu Ki bhool jau tumhe,
Or khud bhi na yaad aau tumhe,
Jese tum sirf ek Kahaani thi
Jese mai sirf ek fasana tha!"

Good night!"

____________

A/N : ArigniPanja here I'm back with RoHeeRav talks!

GovindPriyaaSaakhi The online chat and revelation is done.

I hope you like it!