Part 28 Jealous!?

Shaheer's POV

She wasn't uttering anything, well same with me. There's so much unsaid, yet we were silent. I drank my coffee brought by Ifrah, meanwhile she chatted with Poo all time, while I just nodded or remained silent for most part.

"Pooja Shaheer ne kuch kia hai? Kaha hai tumse? Jo tum udaas ho?" Ifrah asked as we were having dinner.

"Mai kya kahunga ise?" I interupted.

"Ha it's nothing. I'm fine Ifrah." Pooja assured her though my sister was much beyond our lies.
I know she wasn't buying our dialogues.

"Then it's good. I hope tum dono jhoot nahi bol rahe ho!" She replied sarcastically because she knew we were.

Dinner went by silently and it was 10 o'clock.

"Pooja can I talk to you for a minute?" Ifrah asked and she nodded. Simultaneously my sister asked me to give them privacy so I moved to my room. Hadh hai matlab! Huh!!!

___________

Pooja's POV

"Kya hua hai Ifrah? Hume lekar kyu pareshan ho?" I asked.

"Maine kab kaha ke muje tumse tum dono ke bare me bat karni hai?" She questioned me while looking directly in my eyes. But I was unable to look back. So I just started to look here and there.

"Pooja! Listen..I know kuch to gadbad hai but I won't force you to tell me. But yaad hai tumne muje kaha tha ke tum bhai ko kabhi akela nahi chodogi..just remember that. Because aaj muje esa laga ke bhaii akele hain! That's it!" As she spoke I was stunned to listen.

"Ifrah now you listen..I know you trust me. But kis haq se tum mujse vaade le rahi ho.. I'm nothing but his mere friend. Isse jaada kuch ni. I can't stay with him forever!"

"Kyu pehle or ab me kya badal gaya? Kya badal gaya hai Pooja?" She retorted back.

"Kuch nhi..kuch khaas nahi!" I was unable to answer.

"Dekho..tum dono chize sort karlo vahi behtar rahega..! Bhaii or tum dono aaj the ek sath par nahi the." She said intently, holding my hands.

I just nodded while I heard Shaheer "tum logo ka hogya ho to aa jau?"

"Ha aa jao or Pooja ko ghar drop kardo bhai!" Ifrah asked him.

"Mai khud chali jaungi!" I replied as our eyes widened at her plea. I myself denied before Shaheer gets uncomfortable.

"Oh shut up Pooja. Ye drop krdenge to aafat nahi aa jaegi. It's late now. And yeah merry Christmas dear!" She hugged me and I reciprocated.

_____________

He was driving the car while both of us were again silent. Suddenly he halted the car and I realised that we were at my place. I mean he stopped the car near my apartment.

"Thanks Shaheer!" I smiled at him and removed my seatbelt. As I was undoing it, he asked me "tum Siddharth ke touch me ho kya?"

"Ye kesa sawal hai?" I retorted.

"Batao??"

"I don't find it important!"

"But I find your answer important!" He asserted. I don't know what he keeps on thinking and what he wants from me.

"No we are not! Fine! Tumhari problem kya hai Mr Shaheer Sheikh? Kya chahte ho tum? Khud chize chupate ho or dusro se expect krte ho ke vo tumhe har bat ka jawab de?" I shouted and came out of his car.

He too came out in response and stood near me "or chillana hai ya hogya?"

"Nhi abhi or bhi hai! Kis baat se problem hai tumhe haan? Mai or Sid dance kr rhe the to tumhe problem thi..vo muje Poo kehke bulaye to tumhe problem hai..baat tum karte nahi ho..you don't want to sort things out. Jaao Sonarika ke sath romance karo tum..bar bar hazaar bar! But please don't question me about Sid!" I kept on saying while I don't know why I added Sonarika's name in our conversation. Despite the fact that they did a video song together just like me and Sid.

He was looking at me and I was feeling like if some miracle happens and I go grounded.
I couldn't stand his stare. Angry, tough , complex, heated stare.

I wanted to disappear. He was looking at me with sudden strangeness altogether. He came towards me as I was standing near the car bonett. When we were just inches apart, I mean our faces he leaned and asked "you were jealous?" And I looked at him with shock. With a slight pause he again whispered " jealous that I was romancing Sona?"

"You give Nick names to everyone right?" I asked back.
But he smiled to my this particular phrase.

"Sona to first time bola mai aaj, vo Jaan ae Salim hai!" He said again and I just nodded.

"Merry Christmas Salim!" I wished him.

"Same to you!" He replied and I turned to go.
But!

He held my hand and stopped me in my tracks.

"Apne maazi par humne jab bhi nazar daali
Ek Naya rang nazar aaya.
Yun to sab mehsoos kiya tha humne par,
Is dafaa ek naya jazbaat ubhar aaya!" He quoted in the most romantic say ever. Or did I Hear it romantically? Shit!!!!

I turned and looked back at him and I bet that my cheeks are now red and pink with univited blush.
He pulled me nearer and now I was almost clinging to him. I was dangerously close to his chest and he had his hands wrapped around my waist. There was tension between us and the surrounding but for us it was negligible. Subconsciously I placed one of my hand on his waist pulling him more closer. I was able to hear his heartbeat and I am sure he could hear mine.
We were lost in each other when..!

__________

Shaheer's POV

We were staring at each other when to my surprise, Pooja tip toed and began kissing me. I was too shocked as she initiated it. In a fit that she might regret it later, I pushed her slightly but I think she was more adamant.
I deepend the kiss and caught hee Arms and put them around my neck. Her Hand was roaming through my neck and was caressing my hairs while my hands were pulling her more closer to my body. We were so close that even oxygen didn't have the audicity to pass through us.

It was slowly getting messier and hotter. We were so engrossed in each other but then we heard the sound of fire crackers, people were bursting on Christmas. It was indeed a merry time. We watched the fire crackers together, still holding hands.
"Merry Christmas!" People were shouting at some distance.

____________

A/N : ShaPoo_Lover I hope you loved the Jealous Pooja!
Guys I hope you are super merry with the update!
Don't  forget to read vote comment and share the story.