Part 11 Perplexed

A/N: Yaar !! You guys makes it difficult for me to reply matlab itne comments kon karta hai yaar!! Hahaha  well I love them so much. And I love you all so much. Plus one thing abhi to jealousy track aaya hi nahi tha and you found that glimpse here only. God!!!! You guys are amazinggggg!!!! Well keep reading and supporting me.

____________

Pooja's POV 

''Tumhe jaana hai to tum jaa sakte ho tumhe breakfast karna chaiye'' I asked Shaheer as he was preparing a lemonade for my hangover silently, sitting opposite to me. Actually he ordered a lemon and some sugar from the hotel staff instead of the lemonade itself. STRANGE!! I mean he could have ordered it but no!! He's preparing it himself.   But to my surprise he just hummed and replied nothing. He was not meeting my gaze. Ten minutes ago he gave me painkillers for my headache and it is really so sweet of him.

''Mai niche jaa raha hu, tum rest karo. '' Finally he broke the silence. But before I could say an okay he stormed out of my room.

_____________

In the evening Rohit planned an outing so that I could join them. Entire day, I tried to recall what happened last night but thanks to my hangover...my plan didn't work. We decided to visit the church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception.  Church is located in Panjim and sits atop a small hill facing the busy main square below. It is an attractive architecture with bright white colour exterior and colorful interior. The view was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed it. But what I concluded is that Shaheer was avoiding me. I don't know why but he was ignoring me. I was honestly perplexed by his sudden change of behaviour. Today I stood beside him so that we can get clicked but he just moved away and maintained good amount of distance. It happened thrice and finally I gave up.

I mean is it that easy to make lemonade for someone, make them feel special in any of your free way and then just piss them off the very next moment by ignoring!? Wait! What! He made me feel special? No!! I think my mind needs rest. Well I am going to do a lot of rest from tomorrow as we are heading back to Mumbai  in the morning. So yeah it is our last night here in Goa. 

After visiting the church we headed to have a dinner at Black Sheep Bistro. It is among the best of Panaji's burgeoning boutique restaurants, Black Sheep's impressive pale-yellow facade gives way to a sexy dark-wood bar and loungy dining room. This time I literally denied for any sort of drink...hahaha.. I couldn't take risks with my head this time. Shaheer was quite all the time, not uttering a single word. it was so strange but I think that it is just post break up things. 

''Bhai ab to trip bhi khatam hogya...aaj tu chup mat reh..kuch to bol! Fir mai bhi vapis Orlando chala jaunga..video call hi kario fir'' Saurav asked Shaheer making a face. You know what, I myself stan their friendship. They always try to cheer each other up. And now Saurav is trying so hard to make him smile. 

''Yaar itna asaan nahi hai breakup ke bad mood ko sahi rakhna!'' I uttered sadly eyeing Shaheer but instead I got two faces staring at me hard all perplexed.

'What??'' I asked and they just nodded in a negative. I continued ''Shaheer trust me sab thik ho jaega.  Ye sab chalta rehta hai. Just try to be happy and smile seeing your supporters and those who love you truly! Right guys?'' I turned towards Rohit and Bheem and they just eyed each other. I don't know what was happening between them. Even Shaheer didn't reply to me or even nod. 

As soon as we reached our hotel I lied back on my back with a thud but suddenly Rohit knocked on my door. 
"Yeah?" I asked.

"Ek minute bas chalna kuch bat karni hai tumse."

"Okay!"I was wondering what was in store for me.

I walked with Rohit upto his room and even Saurav was present there.
"Kya hua guys? Tensed kyu ho?" I asked.