Part 23 All Done!

Shaheer's POV

I was feeling so low as I returned from her house empty handed. I have to ink the heaviness of my heart.

"Dear Diary,

Why do I do such grave mistakes. I kissed her for the first time because...! I don't know? She was looking good. Well good is an understatement. But Is kissing the way to tell she's looking good? No!! It's the way to tell that she looked irresistible. But no!! I should not have done that. Plus now she knows everything about that drunk night in Goa. Ufff!!! She is hurt. She is so angry with me. And She can't forget it easily because at first place, she didn't expect herself doing anything like that and at second place, she is hurt because I lied to her.
But what am I supposed to do when I knew she can't handle it. Plus what have I done when I knew that she will doubt me.
Because I was less drunk. But I have only one explanation that it was heat of the moment. I was just drawn to her like a moth gets drawn to the flame. I don't know but she became my peace in past months. She has made me feel free. Our bond of Friendship is so pure that I can say anything to her. I trust her and I know that she must be having a solution to my problems. I never knew I needed her. Needed her this bad that I just kissed her straight away...but she reciprocated!?
Oh god!!! My head!! My heart!!! I need rest.
Well thanks for listening to my blabber. I owe you alot my dear diary.

"Is rishte me mujhe sabse acha yahi to lagta hai
Ki kuch kehne ke liye tumse mujhe sochna nahi padta hai..!"

Good night"

_____________

I woke up from a heavy slumber in the morning. Maybe it was a repurcussion of yesterday's tiredness of travelling. But Pooja is worth the fatigue of all my Travellings. She is a nice soul. The one who will marry her gonna be a lucky man. Well right now what can I think for her is a good bright career. And I'm happy that her song is releasing soon. But I saw no trailers!!
"Lemme check on my phone." I murmured.

And I was shocked to find no trailer or teaser, instead an article stated that
"The music video starring Pooja Sharma and Siddharth Shukla has been annulled for now. It is still in pipeline as there are some inside issues has to be resolved. Sources are saying that it has been due to the the careless attitude of the actors.
'Siddharth and Pooja were enjoying holidays after their shoot, when they were needed to be present in Mumbai at that time. Because of them, the promotions were postponed.' said an inside source.

Meanwhile many celebrities have shown their interest in this upcoming song video as you can see below. "

Then there were instagram posts of Shikha, Shehnaaz, Sehbaan, Jennifer and many more.

I called Sid immediately as I know Pooja would not pick.
"Hello bhaii!" I called.

"Ha yaar Shaheer?" He sounded stressed.

"Ye kya sun raha hu mai.. tum dono ke bare me esi bate..what's happening?" I showed concern.

"I know!! And I don't know!! Why things are being misinterpreted and who's doing that!! Because hume yahi bola gta hai ke funds ni hai isliye song release nahi ho raha but ab ye article! Yaar..! I'll talk later. I'm not in mood!" He said.

"I understand but tell me one thing. Tu Shikha ko janta hai as in friends????" I asked.

"Shikha Kapoor? Nahi! We are mere strangers because I never interacted with her!" He replied and I cut the call.
I understood what's happening! I got it all.

____________

I entered straight in her house as I the door keeper knows me. I often visited her.