Part 4 Still in Hearts!

A/N : It's just to clarify that I wasn't trying to say that SSR did suicide. I just showed the follow up of 14th June, what we all might have felt on the outbreak of news. It's just that.
And I hope that he gets justice🙏🏻.

___________

Shaheer's POV

Days are passing in a snap. I don't get when sun rises and sets because there is nothing but still there's much to do in this lockdown. Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi started on television, meanwhile I posted so many pics of my good old days and there has been an overwhelming response to it. I love my fans. Seriously I do!

__________

Woah it's 30th June and the process of unlock has begun. Two days ago I got a call that shoot of my short series would resume after 4 days. I told about this to Shikha and she gave me a very faint reply. I'm feeling more distant from her nowadays. I know that it's lockdown and we weren't able to meet but what about emotional connect? Is it lost now just because we didn't meet? My relationship has become a question! I don't know what gonna happen though I really want it to work between us. Fingers crossed!

Suddenly my phone beeped and it was a notification from none other than Pooja. I hadn't talked to her since that call. You know I just don't get time. If someone calls then I surely pick up but I, myself don't do that. And there's a reason behind this...it's just that I believe in meeting and making fun plans with my friends. I want to be surrounded by them.
Social networking is just to connect with my fans.
I saw that Pooja had mentioned me in her instagram story. It was a cartoon picture of people doing work in office, where a TV was placed and Arjun and Draupadi were there on the TV screen. It read : "people are getting so used to work from home that office environments are being changed to look and feel like home."

I laughed at it so hard when I saw that and I added back it to my story and wrote "it's fine till the time they are watching good shows..."

Within a minute she again tagged me saying "yeah you are right Shaheer, we can proudly claim that."
Then I thought of calling her. But as always, as I picked up my phone, she called me instead.
It seems like that it has become our thing.

"Hey! Tum hamesha mujhe hara deti ho!" I said.

"Matlab?"

"Aaj fir mai call karne wala tha, to tumne kar dia."

"Aap isliye haar jate hai Mr Sheikh kyuki aap late decide karte hain..hahah"

"Bol lo tum bol lo..mai bad me bataunga tumhe." I retorted like a baby.

_________

Pooja's POV

He is such a baby. Shaheer is cute and I always have a good conversation with him.

"Aur batao kya kar rahe ho?"

"Nahi kuch ni yaar.. bas do din bad shooting shuru..back to work."

"Oh great! Well maine bhi ek music video sign ki hai..but uski shooting abhi nahi hai..do mahine bad hai September me you know outdoor shoot hai that's why!" I told him.

"outdoors! Sahi hai yaar. Vacation bhi ho jaegi. But Mera to parso se hectic mode on!"

"Ha but firstly ache se precautions ke sath jaana..mask pehne rakhna..unless scenes ho. Aajkal kya ho jaye kuch ni pata."

"Yeah I'll see."

"You have to take care pagal. Don't just see." I reprimanded him.

"Ha ha baba I meant that only."