Part 3 We need to Talk!

Pooja's POV

Days are passing by doing household chores, sharing edits done by my fan pages and talking to friends. Recently I talked to Jennifer, Aish and Sehban. They are my favourite humans.
Meanwhile Mahabharat is doing great at screens...I mean it's all so magical..the love people are pouring for us all.
Woah today is May 28 and lockdown may come to an end but seriously days are passing in a swap.

___________

I was surfing instagram when I recieved a notification. It was Shaheer's post including me and him (in Brihannla avtaar of his) and he has written something for me. I saw that he posted it four hours back but why I received the notification just now?
Ohh I don't follow him and he must have restricted his comment section to his followers and now he has altered it so that I can comment. Woahhh! I don't understand his generosity and cuteness. A gem, he is, of course!!

He had written "Girls just wanna have fun. @poojabsharma a wonderful co actor who would put up with all our madness and mischief and still stay calm. Her fantastic work is for all to see but behind it all she is one of the most sensible, balanced human being."

It was one of his down the memory lane post. I was wondering and..you know...I was awestruck at his choice of words for me. I didn't know what to comment and I know equally that our fans must be anticipating my reaction.
So I finally I wrote "fun days indeed, I miss those days dearly and thank you for such lovely words Shaheer. U are becoming kinder by day."

When I was done reacting to his post, Sakha sent the same on whatsapp. He messaged "yaar please acha ssa comment karna ispar. He must be waiting LMAO!"

"Already did!" I replied.

Then suddenly he video called me. Sourabh has always been like this. Mischievous and sweet.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"Hello sakhi, wait lemme add him!"
And before I could understand who's that "him" he added Shaheer.

"He won't pick!"

"He will sakhi, dekh lena.." and to my surprise he picked up the call.

Shaheer said  "hey guys! Aaj kese yaad karlia..?"

"Jese tumne Panchali ko yaad kra Parth!" Sourabh replied and I saw him in amazement.

"Hahha! That post was mandatory. Aapko bhi to yaad karta hu!"

"Ab boliye govind" I quipped.

"Arre ha ha but muje sakhi wali post jada achi lagi. Well lockdown kesa jaa raha hai?" Sourabh asked.

"Aap hi ko to dekh rahe hain hum lockdown me!" I replied sarcastically.

"Acha tum sath me ho kya, sath me dekh rhe ho?" Sourabh was trying hard to pull our leg.

"Hahhaah! Arre uska matlab hai hum sare Mahabharat dekhte hain na..us context me kaha usne..samjhe!" Shaheer explained.

"Ab mai kaha tumhari tarah understanding hu..tum dono ek dusre ki bat samjh hi jaate ho!" Sakha had always shipped us but it was never like that. And still he's trying hard to pull our leg and make us sit on the same couch. But it can't happen.

"Par ye samjhne or samjhane ki job to aapki thi na..! Shri Krishna!" I replied jokingly so that Shaheer wouldn't take him seriously.

"Maine to humesha hi Parth or sakhi ko samjhaya hai..ab ye un par hai ke vo meri bato ka koi use kare!"