Part 19 Goofy Us!

A/N : Guys you all are crazy!!! Spamming my comment section to update is something so hilarious! I'm really grateful to God for having such beautiful readers for my stories. It's the most beautiful feeling in the world.
With only one chapter I crossed 11k ! All thanks to you all.
Well here's your chapter! Happy Reading ❤️🤗

____________

Shaheer's POV

I was not expecting her to say something like that...I mean she is going to ask me something in the middle of nowhere. Woah!
This girl always surprises me.

"Kya hua?" I asked.

"Actually I wanna ask that us raat ko.. Goa me..when I was drunk..did something happen? Did I hook up with someone or anything like that?" She asked and I was stunned. The memories of that eventful night played back in my head and I began scratching the back of my neck. Unable to say something!!
Still I replied "nhi..it's just you were high..! You know you.. were just dancing..while.. nothing much actually!" I nodded my head so that she can trust me on this.

"Fir mai tumhe ghar le aaya..I mean room! Yeah room!" I fumbled.

"Ohhhkkayyy!" She replied and I thought that she didn't trust this. I don't know! whatever!
We went downstairs, holding hands and I escorted her to her room. As she was going inside, she stopped and looked at me. I smiled back. She eyed me. And I laughed as I was enjoying this side of her. She again eyed me  while smiling and I looked in the direction her eyes were looking.
AND I REALISED THAT I WAS NOT LETTING GO OF HER HAND.
Shit!! I freed her and she smiled "good night Shaheer!"

"Good night Pooja!" I was flushed with what happened right now. And one thing I noticed was she didn't react to what happened on the terrace! Is it so obvious? Things between us? OUR FRIENDSHIP? Maybe!!!
Yeah! What else it can be!

____________

Siddharth went to Mumbai today in the morning and I was elated to know this. Because last night it was too much to bear. I was checking out my phone in my room, laying on the bed when Amairah sneaked in.
"Mera baccha..come here!" I asked my bundle of joy.
Seeing her makes me forget every bad thing.
She snuggled close to me and I hugged my cutipie. "Mamu snap!'' and then she was slurping, indicating me to open the dog filter in Snapchat. She likes slurping with that.
And moreover I have kept snap due to these kids only. Amairah Aairah and Aadam.
I opened it and with that Pooja came in my room. I was recording when she asked "mamu or Amairah kya kar rahe hain?"

"Say Mamu and me are slurping!" I said to Amairah.
And she slurped in response. "I love you mamu!" She said.
"I love you Amairah!" I answered and Pooja was sitting beside us smiling.
Amairah jumped up to her and I moved the camera to them "I like Poo!"

"And I like you!" Pooja replied to Amairah and they kissed each other.
"Poo got snapyy!" I stated and i don't know how it happened! I just placed my head in her lap and opened the front camera. Now the camera was recording us three together in a fresh snap.
"Who's your favourite Amairah? Me or Poo?"

"Poo!" She said while laughing.

"Ohh mamu haar gye.. Shaheer tum mujse haar gye!" She slapped my head lightly.

"Amairah!" I groaned but Amairah kissed me on my head firmly "that's my darling!" I exclaimed happily.

I stopped recording and then Amairah said "mamu isko instagram par daalo!"

"Later on!" I tried to just get away because this clipping had Pooja and therefore can't be posted.

"Huh! I will take my kiss back!" She said grumpily.