Part 21 Secrets

Shaheer's POV

I was waiting for Pooja to come out of the trial room when she called Ifrah. I knocked on the door and said "Ifrah bahar gayi hai kuch kam se! Kya hua?"

"Offo!! Isi time kyu gayi!" She whinned.

"Bahar aa jao ab, ghar jana hai yaar!" I called her as I was hungry. We have been...no! No! These girls have been shopping for 4 hours!! Bhaii!! Matlab! Kese karleti hain ye itna time waste!!?

"Isse acha to mai aata..." I stopped complaining as Pooja came out, looking breath taking and gorgeous and hot and pretty!
And plus I was shocked and surprised and perplexed..!
Uggh!! She always makes me speechless and at loss of words.

She was wearing the same dress I chose for her. That multicolor flounce sundress. And Pooja was looking pretty.
I was gaping at her mouth dropped open.

"Tumhe to ye pasand ni thi na!"I asked.

"Pasand ni thi tabhi to Ifrah ka confirmation chaiye ke kesi lag rahi hu!?'' she laughed. But here I was unable to tell how breath takingly beautiful she is looking.

"What if I say that you are looking pretty Poo!" I came closer to her as I was just lost. Lost in her!

"Isliye hi to try ki, nahi to mai kabhi flounces wear na karu!" She said but I kept walking to her.

_____________

Pooja's POV

I was looking so beautiful in that dress, selected by Arjun. I must say he has a nice choice. Gaudy dresses are not my cup of tea but this one is surely looking gorgeous. As I called Ifrah, Shaheer told me she isn't here.
And I NEEDED HER CONFIRMATION.
I never wanted to show it to Shaheer because I wanted this to be a surprise for him. I wanted to wear this sundress on the song launch party but now I have no choice.
I need to listen that I'm looking good in the dress because the dress is so beautiful.
So you know it should be vice versa.

I jokingly chided Shaheer for his selection but seeing him approaching me hushed my words. My throat went dry. His eyes were speaking a lot of different emotions.
He grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall behind. And I..!
I didn't have the heart to pull it back and he was in no mood of releasing it. His dark orbs were so damn filled with...passion!
He was staring right into my eyes when he began drawing circles on my hand with his thumb casually. After a long game of staring, he broke the silence between us.
"You are looking THE HOTTEST!" He said in a husky voice near my ears, sending a shiver down my spine.
The moment was so heated.
"There's just one Thing left..!" He continued and I was wondering what it is.

"What's that?"

"This."

He held my face in his hands and did the unexpected.

Shaheer kissed me!

The kiss was very gentle and I was surprised to react. I expected him to pull away but he didn't. Instead he put his hand on my waist and and pulled me closer to him. I could feel the heat radiating from his body and I was able to smell his peaches.
And yeah..! I kissed him back. In his sister's showroom, where Amairah is sleeping, we both stood tasting and exploring each other. As if we're sharing secrets to each other, we aren't supposed to tell anyone else.

His kiss was doing something to my body that I really can't afford. I was busy kissing him when I brought my arms to his neck holding him in case my knees give way. His hands explored my waist bringing me closer if possible.
After a while we parted as we were panting hard. And then I realized what we have been doing!!!!
He was staring at me in disbelief and I was teary eyed by then. What happened just now!!! I couldn't take it!!
"Pooja! Pooja!" He called me but I nodded my head in a no! I couldn't believe how it happened. How I was so engrossed in him? It's just so bad! Why?
I wanted to cry because this is wrong!
"This is wrong!" I cried and moved away from him.
He stepped towards me and I paced back. I just got hold of Amairah somehow and she yawned. I looked at her and she got up. I wiped my tears and took her in my arms.
"Poo!" She wiggled.

"We are going darlo!" I tried to sound normal and I left immediately, leaving Shaheer alone.

___________

I reached his house and aunty asked me why am I alone!?
"Aunty..vo.. Actually..Ifrah kam se gayi hai or mai Amairah ko lekar aagyi...!"

"Shaheer bhi to sath gya tha..vo kaha hai?" I was feeling like someone has choked me as I heard his name.

"Vo aa raha hai..!" I just said it somehow and I excused myself. I ran to my room and just cried.
I looked at myself in the mirror, and..and I was looking a mess. A mess that can't be sorted. How can I do this. He's my friend and..and..no!! It's wrong.

____________

Shaheer's POV

I tried to make her open the gate. But she just listened to me calling her name.
What have I done!!! Ruined my friendship!!
God!!

____________

It's 11 pm and she didn't even have dinner. She stayed in the room only. Vaise to Maine bhi kuch ni khaya..but she didn't even come down.
My head is aching. I ruin every thing every time.
I was pacing back and forth in my room when my phone beeped.
It was a missed call from Rohit. I called back as I needed it so bad to tell someone my problem..

"Hey! Shaheer! Bhaii tu or Pooja sath ho Maine suna!" He said.

"Ha! But tu meri sun pehle..!'' and I narrated him the entire thing. And he gave the worst reaction.

"Bhaii sahi hai tera..pehle vo pub wala scene..ab ye!"

"Yaar! Stop it! You don't know how bad I'm feeling. Maine Pooja ko aaj Tak ni bataya ke how we just made out publically..ab...puch kyu ni bataya?
Kyuki..I know humari dosti kharab ho jaegi..but lo ab ye scene hogya!!! Meri life me kuch na kuch ho hi raha hai!" I raked my hands through hairs.

"Soch kiss par uska ye reaction hai to agar vo raat ke bare me pata chala to kya hoga!" Rohit said aloud as the phone was on speaker. You know network problem!

"Exactly! I never gonna tell her that! Never..!" I stopped in the middle and the phone slipped out of my hand as I was horrified to find Pooja standing there.

_____________

Pooja's POV

I scolded myself for being so selfish. I mean look at me..itna ignore kar rhi Hu use..jabki even I kissed him back. It's not his fault completely. It was our fault. I didn't stop him, instead kissed him back. No way! I should stop this non sense.
I should talk to him nicely and clear it out before going back. Yes I have get my tickets booked for Mumbai. I'm leaving in two hours.
Yeah this late at night! But I want to sort everything asap. It's too much..I need some personal space. I walked to his room to have a talk.

His gate was open and I freezed at the door itself as I heard him conversing to someone!

I was stunned to listen what he was uttering. We made out in public..that freaking night in Goa when I was tipsy!!
Oh my goodness!!! And he didn't tell me!!

I felt so betrayed!
It was so impossible! How can Shaheer do this. How dare he lie to me every single time??
He was not drunk as I was..so why did he do that!!?
Oh god!! Mera sar phat raha hai!
Suddenly he looked in my direction and was shocked to see me!

"Pooja!" He shivered and I just looked at him questioning.

"I hate you! Shaheer! I hate you!" I uttered as I was boiling with less of anger more of disappointment.
I walked out of his room but I could hear him saying "listen Poo! Please ek bar suno!" As he followed me. But I was in no mood to listen to his shit!

_____________

A/N: Sorry guys for keeping you await! But here's your chapter! This is dedicated to you ~ Kripa1998 as you gave me this idea.
And yeah trial room romance is finally here guys Posh275 Rockstar24sam and Druapadyaarjuna  !
Tell me in the comment section if you liked the update!
(See the picture of the dress Shaheer chose for Poo) 😍