Part 33 Fog Of Love!

Pooja's POV

What on earth have I discovered just now. Till now, I have been pushing myself away from Shaheer, tried that we should not talk, he should not touch me and neither should I kiss him. I thought that he is not my type. He is agressive and emotionally weak. I used to believe that whatever was between us, was just sympathy, stress, care, Friendship, moreover "overwhelmed platonic relationship". I always jerked away the thought of being in love with him because we were always under the influence of our uncontrollable harmones or alcohol love. But no! I thought that our support to each other was just because of hardships of life or something. But it's completely not that. Maybe intially. But from last three months, not!
It all started when I just rushed to his hometown, irrespective of my work to keep a check on him.
Kitni badi gadhi thi mai!!!
Kya kya jhoot bol rahi thi khud se!!!

I openly admitted to Siddharth that I was angry with Shaheer because he regretted our closeness. Bullshit!!
How can I be so careless and idiot to not call it love. Some part of me always encouraged our closeness. Some part of me always wanted him. What the..!
I'm an idiot! But the thing between us is love.
Shaheer is right. The love was long back there but for me, it was covered with fog and mist. I became oblivion of my very obvious emotions. And...and..and I just am in awe of the role destiny plays. I have been calling Shaheer and me incompatible, on the other hand used to cherish Mr Vagabond Shaheer's conversation.

"I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more..!"✨

This beautiful song suddenly started playing as I was wondering with TV remote in my hand. Absolutely I have always loved him, died every single day ignoring him, and now I'm all ready to Love him more.

"And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.."✨

I sang along, well sang will be a insult to the song because I shrieked while lip syncing. I am the happiest. Well who would not be, because I have just realised that I'm in love. In Love with a person who loves me back. And loves me unconditionally.

It's just me and Shaheer now!

___________

In the evening, I received a call from the directors of the show which I had signed .  You know that one in which I'll be playing a lawyer. I am in love.
Oh yeah Shaheer ofcourse! But I'm in love with the script too.

"Hello sir!" I picked up happily.

"Hii Pooja! How are you? Actually I have a news for you!" He sounded tensed.

"What happened?"

"Actually this show Is not happening.. happening with you!"

"W-H-A-T?" I stammered as I felt cheated.

"Your fans and your ShaPoo fans are a rage on internet nowadays! You know and it has increased since you both were spotted together at Siddhi Vinayak and then you around his house several times. And sab tumhe dekhna chahte hain sath me.
Our team thought and discussed a lot on this. Dekho ye tum bhi jaanti ho ke male lead Vikram is a debutant. And it's important show for us. We have put money, soul and body together in this show. So can't compromise dear. But I promise that I gonna cast you and Shaheer next time. Trust me!
From my side, this is not quits." He spoke very calmly and I just nodded. I was crying all the while at the call. I completely forgot about our pictures coming out and look what I got in return.

Why me???? I really wanted to do this. I really wanted to come on TV after such long time. But it's like... every thing is beyond repair.

___________

It's 14th February and I haven't heard from Shaheer. I mean he hasn't heard from me. It has been one month, he tried to meet me, he tried to message me and he even tried to call me. But I have blocked him. I even deleted my fake account because I don't want to have any sort of association with him. Not even as strangers! I don't want to get seen with him because it hampers my professional life. And I don't want this. I have taken my decision a month back and it's final.

Trying to forget everything that happened and still trying to be happy with happy with my decision of abandoning Arjun, I was getting ready for a party. (Well, I haven't abandoned him alone, I have left myself too!)
Sehban has invited us all, Jenny me Aishwarya, karan, Anirudh, Naihal..all of us. Because firstly, it's 14 and we all are each other's valentine! So we are celebrating together.
Secondly, we haven't met for months together so it's the best opportunity!
At least for some hours, I will be able to not think about HIM!💔

____________

Oops!! The fog of love just got cleared and now it's again mist!😶
Let's see what happens next!
Next update after 25k reads. Let me see the power of my readers.
Keep sharing!