Part 20 Gradually..!

Pooja's POV

I was awestruck at what he said. But I was happy that he has moved on, at least ninety percent. He's no more depressed, angry and insomniac. He has come a long way, himself. Hence I happily replied "it's not me Arjun! It's you who has allowed himself to live with zeal."

"You know Pooja! Take the credits! Please!" He said with a twinkle in his eyes that I used to miss alot in each interaction we had in last two months.

"But ek baat batao..Mai pehle Puch ni paya..tumne vo humara Pandavas ka Interview kyu ni dekha?" He asked making a frown.

"Ab Mai YouTube pr tumhe thodi search karti hu!" I smirked and made a pout.

"Ha ha! Tum to muje follow bhi ni karti!! Huh!" He replied sarcastically.
But he don't know with whom he is messing!

"Tum karte ho? Muje follow? Instagram par? @poojabsharma ? Hmm??" I replied way more sarcastically. Hahaha! I love teasing him.
But to my surprise what came as reaction was something that I really didn't expect. He became sad and his head was down buried in his knees as he curled up.
I held her hand and he looked up sadly.

"I was joking!" I tried to say but he immediately said "yaar I don't follow you because yaad hai Mahabharat ke time par humare baare me articles aaye the..our dating rumors!"

"I know Arjun!" I replied as I caressed his hairs.

"And you know what..Mai tumhe batata hu ek chiz..! If you remember I was dating Ayu!?" He asked me as he adjusted himself and was in a squatting position. I sat beside him while replying "yeah! But tumhara break up kyu hua?"

"Break up! Haha! Yaar it was just a PR stunt! But us time when we acted that we broke up, people bashed me alot. Indonesians and Indians as well. There was so much hate coming that I was broken..."

"Hmm! I see!" I tried to calm him down while I was myself shocked to know all this.

"And then Shikha came, she was so supporting and caring but at last things turned out to be sour!! And now again these articles about us!! Maine tumhe bhi fasa dia apne sath." He told me as his eyes moistened.

"I never had a stable relationship going on! I don't know why!? Am I not worthy? Esa kyu hota hai mere sath?" He asked me again these stupid questions and I just felt pain in my heart to see him like that. As I always say ours is an equation that has grown with time gradually. But now maybe it has developed completely because..you know..I'm able to feel his pain and torment. And that's what is needed to run a relationship.
Wait what?
Relationship?
Am I out of my mind?
Yeah! Definitely! It's friendship! Mere Friendship!!

"You are! Of course you are! Don't ever doubt yourself! Or rahi meri baat, I'm your friend and friends are for this only. I'm lucky to prove myself a good friend. " I side hugged him and he melted in my embrace.
I cradled him till he went to sleep and around 11 I sneaked out of his room to mine.
I messaged Siddharth to know if everything is in control or not!?
He replied "I asked my PR to stop all this and I have a script ready in my mind to justify the pictures. I'll tell you as you will come back! Good night Pooja! Don't worry take care!"

"You are the best! Good night Sid!" I messgaed back.

"And who's the bestest? Lmao!" Came his instant witty reply.

"So jaao Sid!" I typed and he sent me laughing emoticons.

____________

Around 10 am in the morning, Ifrah asked me to join her as she will take me to her showroom.
And I was so excited to visit her showroom as she has some elegant and Amazing collection there.
I got ready in a top jeans and my heels. As I got down from the stairs, I saw Shaheer all decked up.

"Tum kahin bahar jaa rhe ho?" I asked.

"Haa ye bhi chal rahe hai!" Ifrah told me making a face.

"Tum kya karoge humare sath?" I asked humorously.

"Amairah ka dhyan rakhunga!" He replied smilingly and gave a high five to that cutie.

"Hum ice cream bhi khaenge mamu!" She spoke.

"Ek better idea hai mere pas, aap or Amairah Ruk jao, Mai or Pooja chale jaate hain! Kyu?" Ifrah gave her advice and Shaheer was staring at her in anger. I chuckled under my breath.

"Muje aapke sath ghumne jaana hai!" Amairah luckily whinned.
"Dekho use aapke sath ghumne jaana hai!" Shaheer repeated in the same tone and Ifrah laughed along with me. Hearing our chuckle Shaheer composed himself back and said "I mean she wants to come..ab baki tum logo ki marzi!"

"Aree sab chlo! Aunty bhi chlengi!?" I said.

"Nahi! Vo hum sabke Jane ke bad aaram karengi! Hahahh!" Ifrah commented and I smiled.

"Okay let's gooo!!! C'mon Amairah!" Shaheer was so enthusiastic, I was just smiling at his antics.

____________

Shaheer's POV

Yesterday it was so fun to be with Pooja that I really just loved it. And that's why I really don't want to miss out any moment when she's here with my family. So I decided to go with them.

Me and Amairah are the best when together and we Literally left no stone unturned to mess with Ifrah and Pooja while shopping.
We were having fun when my eyes fell on a multi-colored stylish sundress that had colorful and shiny flounces that really caught my eyes. It was an asymmetric sundress that would look perfect on Poo.

I pointed out to it and Pooja smiled. "It's pretty but Shaheer flounces and me won't go together perfectly! I'm sorry!'' she told me breaking my heart into uncountable pieces.
Life is sometimes nothing that you think it is.
I felt extremely bad as she didn't like my choice. And this is something that should not bother me this much but well, yeah..it is bothering me!! I really wanted to gift her that dress but there's no point when she doesn't like it. I asked her if she likes something and that if I can buy her that. But she denied saying "you people are actually doing enough for me! Please Shaheer I don't want to receive a gift!"

She ultimately bought some suits, many dresses and jumpsuits. And yeah her choice of clothes was amazing. She was in trial room when Ifrah said to me "bhai Shaheer sunoo..! I have to go! It's urgent! Aamir is calling me. Muje use kuch papers handover karne hain..or Amairah so gyi hai so to tum teeno sath ghar chale jaana! And listen bill vagarah Mai bad me dekh lungi. Gotta go!" And she left hurriedly to meet her dear husband.

I waited for Pooja to come out but she was inside. And I'm lucky that there were no buyers today as Ifrah had an off here, but she opened the showroom just for Pooja.
I was waiting for Pooja when..!

______________

A/N : This is a special post guys! Next part will be by you!
Tell me in the comment section or DM me ~ what you want to happen further as Shaheer and Pooja are in the boutique. 😝🤪 Next chapter depends on your imagination.
The best idea will be selected. Go and do some brain exercise to get brilliant ideas!!
I hope it will be fun!