Part 35 Smile Please!

EPILOGUE :

Shaheer's POV

Tania is a beautiful young doctor, who works in Fairy Glen hospital. She shoots for medical TV shows and shares tips for healthy lifestyle, beside her daily routine of treating patients with Perfection. She is very famous and is considered a star doctor by everyone around her.
One day she comes across a case. Actually some police men admitted a terrorist they caught, but he has badly injured himself so that he can't reveal things. Some officers were injured too so they were there for treatment. Terrorist was under the supervision of head doctors and Tania was one of them. And along with the doctors a large no of cops were also present there, for security reasons. A police officer Tanmay, who is handsome, smart officer and a new joinee at the post of SP, is also hurt badly on his left arm. Tania was keeping a check on police cops, who were critical when she watches him playing with the bandage.

"Mr ye khelne ki chiz nhi hai!" She says.

"I know miss doctor. Pata hai mujhe."

"Laaiye dijiye ye muje vapis"

"Aap apna kaam kriye na!"

"Mai apna kaam hi kar rhi hu!" She retorts and he chuckles at her childish innocence.

"Well, just to tell you muje chot lagi hai or mera treatment abtak nhi kia gaya! Very bad facilities! I must say!"

"Don't you dare say this. Saare doctors kaam kr rhe hain. And just to remind you yaha or bhi patients hai jinke liye humari duty utni hi Important hai jitni aap logo ke liye!"

He gets smitten by her reply and smilingly nodded to her. "Mai samjhta hu, par sach keh raha hu bhut dard ho raha hai!"

"Of course! I'll see! Nurse yaha aao!" She calls a nurse but he hushed her up by saying "heyyy sshhh!"

"Kya hua ab?"

"Tum karo na! Tum!?"

"Flirt kr rhe ho?"

"Iraada nhi tha pr tum utni buri bhi nahi!"

"Pr tum ho! Sick!" She makes a face.

"Yes I'm sick! Achi doctor bhi ho I see!" He moved his injured hand to show but it pained a lot.

"Ouch!!"

"Laao muje dikhao!" She began dressing her wound.

"Kuch jyaada hi chot nhi laga li hai tumne khud ko!"

"Kyu dukh ho raha hai tumhe!? Ouch!" He whinned as she purposely pinches him.

"Muje kyu dukh hoga..saalo se yhi kar rhi hu mai! Par dekho tumhe ho raha hai!" She laughs.

"Mai b saalo se yhi kar raha hu! Pain is my life.. miss?"

"Tania!"

"Tanmay!" He replied. "So yeah pain is my life miss Tania."

"And my life is pain killer mr Tanmay!"

"Opposite attracts!" He replied and she glares at him.

"Sorry! Sorry!" He says while laughing.

"Take rest! Dressing ho gyi. You need plenty of it." She stands up from the stool and tries to get away but he holds her hand "thank you Tania!"

"It's my duty MR Tanmay!"

"Now rest!"

" A soldier is never off duty mam!"

"And a doctor is never off worry!"