Part 18 Love!

Shaheer's POV

Thank god she's staying back. I don't know why but I really can't imagine myself without her presence right now!
Has she become so darn important!? And the question is when? I don't know really. It's too early to predict anything.

We both along with Amairah joined everyone outside where I declared "she's not going anywhere! And you too Siddharth!"

"Pooja tum Ruk jao! I think muje chalna chaiye vapis Mumbai..at least I can just control the things media is circulating about you two. What's say?" Sid suggested and Pooja nodded thoughtfully.

"Par beta aaj raat to Ruk jao..kal ki booking kara lena!" My ammi said.

"Ha Siddharth mai to aaj mili hu aapse... please at least not today!" Ifrah spoke.

"Okay! Yaar Shaheer teri family is really sweet! Aunty promise agli bar lambi vacation pr chalenge hum sab!"
Sid smiled and we all nodded at his brilliant idea.

"Hey! I have an idea! Let's organise a small cozy house party!? Aaj to Siddharth bhi hai! What's say?" Ifrah suggested and we all liked her idea.

"Why not! It's great!" I smiled at her.

___________

My mum, dad and  Ifrah did all the arrangements and I helped them too. It took whole day to transform my drawing room area into a cozy musical dine hall. During the preparations we video called Sourabh and my sister Aleefa. Both of them were shocked in their own ways.
Sourabh teased me about Pooja as always while Aleefa was wondering that how I landed in Jammu.
Finally we all got ready to brace ourselves for the small house party. I was wearing chocolate brown t shirt and blue denims.
Suddenly I saw Shikha's instagram update. She had reposted Siddharth's post regarding the music video and had wished them good luck.
Strange! Maybe she is Sid's friend that is why!? I don't care but as I went through another picture of her, I had tears in my eyes. I really don't know that how people can move on so easily when they call it love. Because I'm finding it hard. In process I was about to loose my sanity, my virtues, my mental peace and some really important people of my life (Pooja).
But yeah Allah bless us all in his ways.

I knocked on Pooja's door when she replied "door khula hai!"
And as I entered she was putting mascara and was wearing an elegant balloon brown frock that was complimenting her in every way. The frock was neither too short nor too long..just perfect like Pooja. Her big dangles and light make up was just making her look more glowy. She was looking beautiful.
"What are you looking at?" She said breaking my line of thoughts.

"Nothing!! Just that we are matching matching!"

"Oh yeah!" She smiled but as she looked at me, she questioned "you cried?"
I was taken aback by her question...I mean how she knows that I had tears on my face a minute ago. Surely my angel in disguise.
"Yeah! But tears are gone too soon as I watched you..hahahah!" I smiled.

"Rona mat abse! Mai yhi hu..or isliye hi hu ke tumhe nahi rona..be happy!" And I was in awe of her as she spoke. I was staring at her in amazement. I stared and stared...untill I realised that her eyes were twinkling with amusement. I couldn't help myself anymore..you know...the way she looked..her eyes dancing..so without thinking I reached out and crushed her into my arms holding her tightly. She was surprised but hugged me back. When I pulled back and gazed at her  she gave me an enquiring look. I actually had no explanation so  I just said, still holding her arms "let's get going!"
At this precise moment, there was again a knock on the door.
"Kon hai?" We both said in unison and laughed after realising.

"It's me Siddharth! Pooja? Tum ander ho?" He said.
Pooja immediately pushed my hands off her and rushed to open the door. There he was looking good..huh! Whatever!
But still I looked at myself. And suddenly I don't know why I felt self conscious. My looks started mattering to me!? I just paced out of the room past them, leaving them alone. I can't stand them together so yeah better to leave.