Part 7 Perhaps!

Shaheer's POV

I finally woke up from a very deep slumber, it seems as if I had slept like this after so many years, so peacefully and comfortably. I was snuggling and snuggling and breathing that lavender smell. It never came from my bed..but today it's like magic.
But wait from where it came travelling? Pooja?

I looked here and there..but to no avail. It is just me and my bed. Pooja wasn't here. At least I should have said a thanks to her for handling me. I briefly remember last night and I'm thankful to her.
And I have to apologise too..she had to slept here..with me!! Oh bhaisabb!!
Ye kya hogya! I cried like a kid in front of her and she was...was so caring.
I don't have the courage to face her...she must be thinking so low of me. My post breakup behaviour is so yuck! And she has to handle it all.
Hence let's text her only.

"Hey Pooja! Look I'm so so so thankful to you for handling me last night. And I'm extremely sorry that you had to sleep with me last night. It must be so uncomfortable for you.
But thank you for not misjudging me and showing so much concern and care. I truly adore you as a person. Thank you for everything and I'm sorry for my behavior.
Ss"

Then I went to amke some tea for myself when her message popped up.
It read "it's alright! No problem! Just stay strong and endure the hardships! I wish you luck and happiness."

She is so sweet. Well, remembering my breakup breaks me within. I feel so low, when I called Shikha to meet for the last time, she didn't turn up. Why? Am I that bad?
Did I create the gap? Was my love not enough? God!!
My head and heart is paining. I have to bleed my pain in papers.

"Dear Diary,

Last night was the most wonderful but the most painful for me. Tragic is Heart-wrenchingly beautiful...they say. And they are right.
I met my friends especially Saurav whom I have seen after so many years. But then the darkest hour of my life began ticking. That same thing happened which I was dreading for about 5 months.
SHIKHA BROKE UP WITH ME.

I tried to hide it but it was impossible when Pooja looked at me. I was unable to hide my pain. Shikha ko call bhi kia ke ek bar bas ek bar mil le vo mujhse par..shayad mai us relationship me tha hi nahi..tabhi...tabhi to vo meri shakal dekhne bhi nahi aayi. I'm so bad.
Kya ho jaata agar mai thodi si bate uski Sun leta to..kya har bar ye zaroori hai ke vo muje samjhe? But yaar mai vo kese ban sakta tha jo mai hu hi nahi. Vo khush fehmi me rehti..to ye galat nahi hota. Why am I so complex!???
Why was I so stubborn then??? Why Shaheer why? I love her so much but now I have lost her.
Vo chaar saal chaar mahino me majaak ban gaye. Saara pyaar, saari mohobbat..sab khatam.
I hate myself.

Mai itna pagal hu ke Pooja ko bhi kal pareshan kardia. But the way she handled me was awe-inspiring. I adore her so much. She said that I'm perfect as I am. She likes me with my flaws - The unpretentious Shaheer Sheikh!
She slept with me because  my hands were entwined with hers. Her Lavender aroma gave me immeasurable comfort. But I worried her a lot. Blabbered a lot of shit in front of her. We ran on streets hand in hand. We laughed together but I cried more. And I should cry. Because I deserve that!
Perhaps!?

"Ki vo mere humnasheen hain, par kareeb nahi.
Kuch ese talukkat hai unse ke koi talukkat nahi!"

Good afternoon"

I cried aa I wrote. I re read what I wrote and it was a whirlpool of emotions. What I was trying to say wasn't clear enough to me! Maybe I am made to be read my someone else. Perhaps!
This word gives hope but I don't want any of it. Because I am guilty of not taking care of my loved ones. I lose them in a snap.

I was wondering about my relationship and Shikha for past 6 hours when around 8 o clock, Rohit messaged me.
"Video call krunga thodi der me, hathi ke sath! Kahi busy mat ho jaio!"

"Ok" I replied.

I had been sitting near my bed, thinking about my beautiful four years with her and how I have lost her just because of my stubbornness. My friends gonna talk to me, so I need to look, definitely not a devdas. Because they still don't know about this.
I will tell them but after dealing with it.

Around 9 Rohit video called me and Saurav and I picked up. We greeted each other of course not out if formality. I'm always the original me  with my paplu taplu.

"To bhaiyon suno suno..jis karya ke liye maine aapko call kia...use suniye!" Rohit said.

"Samrat kahiye apka adesh sar aankhon pe" Saurav replied and I laughed.

"Yaar as you know my web series is a huge success. And ab to tum bhi yaha ho bheem! Thode dino me chale jao isse pehle mai tum dono ke sath time spend karna chahta hu!".

"To? Any plans?" I asked making a face as I wasn't ready for that.

"To ke bachhe kuch bhi plan ho, samrat ko na nahi kehna.. kyu ki mai aaya hua hu..or hume milna hai bas." Bheem scolded me.

"Ha! So guyssss it's a boy's outing to GOAAAA!!"

"samrat ki jay ho!"

"What!! Nahi nahi! Bilkul nhi!" Saurav and I screamed respectively but together.

"Ae Shaheer..tu na pit jaega..! Tickets are booked. Maine karai hai..meri taraf se hai sab kuch. Or tum dono ko aana hai. I'm not listening a no!" Rohit said and I was dumbfounded.

"Par Shikha..!"

"Use bhi le chal! Hahah!" Saurav cut me in between.

"Yaar tum log samjh nahi rahe ho!" I tried to say something when Rohit interfered again.

"Nahi aaya to dosti khatam! Kyu hathi?"

"Ha bilkul! Khatam khalass!" Saurav nodded.

"Arre yaar!" I put my hand in my hairs unable to say anything further.

"Yippee! Dulhan maan gyi." Bheem exclaimed.

"Insta par dalta hu...'and she said a yes!" Rohit mocked me and Saurav was giggling like never before.

____________

Pooja's POV

I came back home as soon as my I woke up today morning. It was so awkward to be found sleeping with Shaheer. That too hand in hand.
But he smells so good. When I woke up, we were hugging each other and he..his head was deep buried in my neck. He was breathing softly and our hands were entwined. I was so embarrassed so instead of facing him I came back.
But I left a note for him at the table stating
"Never said earlier but now I must do that 'Kau begitu sempurna, dimata ku kau begitu indah.'
In my eyes you are perfect Shaheer!"
I hope he has read that.

Right now I'm just done packing for my song shoot on Goa. Yes tomorrow evening I'm leaving for Goa. I hope it turns out to be a fun experience.

___________

A/N : Lalala..! Shaheer and Pooja in Goa! Unknowingly!
Shaheer blaming himself for the ruins and still hadn't read the note by Pooja!
Keep reading for what happens next!