Part 24 It's Alright.

Shaheer's POV

I got up as I realised the gravity of the situation, the heaviness of the moment, the tension between us! It all has become so obvious from last two days. Only two days and here I am..pissed like it has been an eternity I saw her happy in my presence.
Still somehow I managed to say "I'm really sorry!"
She looked at me..kept looking at me. I don't know what's happening but the way she looked at me..gave me strength to clear it out.

"I'm sorry....Shikha ne jo bhi kia..ya karvaya..! But it is sorted now. Or aage se esa kuch ni hoga. Because umm..mai hone nahi dunga!"
And I don't know why but she sighed as if she is tired...tired of me but I had to clear that all..so I just did.

"Or us raat Goa me jo bhi hua..I think we should move on..not that I'm asking you..I'm requesting you to forget all that.. Because vo mujse galat hogya...I was high then..mere liye chaar shots bhi bhut high dosage hai..you know what I mean right! It was not purposely done. Vo bas hogya..or usse aage to kuch hua bhi nahi..! So yeah..! I'm really extremely sorry Pooja! And yeah..that's it!"

She was staring at me all the while but as I stopped she just faintly nodded and replied "alright!"
And then I decided to move out. Because that's the only possible and most appropriate thing I could do. We should now..just forget it and move on.
Moreover I have to get back to work..you know my breakup ruined everything..me, my life and even Pooja. But now we all three are back! So yeah I'll begin working soon. And I'll try not to ruin things again between me and Pooja because..it's my job to be not a hurdle in her life. I don't want Shikha to interfere in Pooja's life because of me.

Tere hi liye tujhse hoon juda
Jannatein kahan, bin huye Fanna.✨
The song played as I was driving. And that's true I think. The reality of life. Heavens are not yours untill you annihilate. Well I'm waiting for a new chapter of my life from now. Though heaven as I said, is still not mine.

_____________

Pooja's POV

I didn't know what to say to him. But yeah better to forget that night, better to move on like mature individuals..which I think we both are. Shaheer instilled back this in my head. That we can't ruin things on the behalf of just one night. There are more good memories. And moreover, we gonna hardly meet now onwards. Parted are our ways, as always!

I called Siddharth and asked him about tomorrow's press conference. And I know reporters gonna ask me about Shaheer's involvement in Jammu schedule, and everything else. And Siddharth had an idea to overcome the questions. I discussed it with him and he's brilliant!

_____________

Shaheer's POV

She was dressed casually with a nude lipstick and some makeup for the press meeting as I was watching it live through my sources. I was really anxious about the fact that how will she handle the questions they will pour  And plus I was excited for the release of "Safar" her music video.

Soon the press meeting began and the directors cleared the air about Siddharth and Pooja being unprofessional. He clearly stated that whoever inside sources media is having are useless as they are bringing out false news and accusations. Pooja and Siddharth have given their best and people gonna watch it in their music video. And the song will release day after tomorrow on various music and video platforms.
He announced that their music house has completed 50 tracks counting Safar, so a big celebration party has been planned tomorrow.

Then a reporter asked Pooja "you were rumored to be dating your former co star Shaheer Sheikh! Is this true?"

"Haha! No we are just good friends." She replied with confidence and I was happy seeing MY GIRL handling things with grace.

"Okay! But he was spotted on the sets of your song in Jammu?"

"Ofcourse! We happened to meet because he was there in his hometown for a holiday and me and Sid were there for shooting. So it was the best opportunity to catch up after a long time." She smiled.

"People on the sets were spotted wearing custom made tees stating sorry Pooja! What was that about?" One of them asked.

"Ohhh!! It was a prank done by our team. Nothing much! I don't even remember the exact thing..but it was fun. Jahan Siddharth ho or vaha pranks na ho..I think it's hardly possible!" She laughed and I was pained to see as how my sorry stunt got so hyped and how Sid was made the hero.
But I can't blame Pooja, for she has to do this.

"Absolutely!" Sid joined her.

"But aapne vaha stay bhi kia..even when shoot was over..Shaheer ke sath thi aap?" And I was taken aback at this particular question!!

"Yes! Me and Pooja stayed back because yaar hum Jammu the..! It's a beautiful place and thoda hangout to banta tha!" Sid answered.

"Or jaha tak it's about Shaheer..no he wasn't there with us during the stay! Even Siddharth returned as he had some things to do here in Mumbai. But mera solo mini trip hogya!" She smiled.
I was so proud of them, both of them yaar. Siddharth and Pooja did a fantastic job while handling the media. Superb!

Then there were questions about the experience of shooting, their chemistry, their take on the controversy and etcetera. I was content that it worked out.

Now I'm satisfied! Nothing left to be worried. It's all sorted, done and dusted. It's alright in true sense now. It's Time to move forward.

"Chal chalein pahado me kahin
Ke ab majlison me dil nahin lagta!" I quoted half heartedly.

_____________

A/N: Excited to share this 👇🏻

And yes LelaDeviShadevRam here we began with "awkwardness of intemacy" track

And yes LelaDeviShadevRam here we began with "awkwardness of intemacy" track. I hope you gonna enjoy the ride.