Part 17 Rumors?

A/N : Compensation post for not updating for days together and for the celebration of 1000+ votes. But next post will come after completing 10k reads! So guys be ready 🤫😝

_____________

Pooja's POV

I thoroughly enjoyed that beautiful sunrise with Shaheer. I gonna surely come here back to witness the sunset again!
"I hope I could return here back someday!"

"Your wish my command!" Came his instant reply.

"Haha so sweet of you Shaheer!" I said smilingly.

"Kaash ye lamha yhi theher jaye..!" I looked at him as he uttered these words.

"Chalo filhal muje bhook lagi hai..hahah!"

"Yeahh!"

We arrived back around 8 in the morning when Siddharth was sitted on the dining table. Shaheer's mom was feeding her with his hands and he was so tired of eating.

"Achaa hua tum dono aagye..or ni kha sakta mai..! Aunty bas kariye na!" Shaheer and me laughed at his situation when suddenly someone tapped on Shaheer's head from behind. It was Ifrah di and his niece Amairah. She's so cute.

"Aee maar kyu rahi hai Ifrah ki bcchi!?" He whinned.

"Ifrah ki bacchi to mai hu!" Amairah smiled cutely and I kissed on her cheeks. "Ese nhi kehte!"

"Aap kon?" She asks me!

"Mamu ki friend! Hello!" I introduced.

"Hello mami!" And I giggled in surprise. Shaheer was drinking water when he was about to spit out but he controlled somehow.

"Amairah it's not maami baccha! Be a good girl!" Ifrah scolded her slightly.

"Call me Poo!" I raked my hands through her hairs when Shaheer spoke "hey! Vo sirf mai kehta hu Tumhe!"

"Tum to kuch bolo hi mat bhaii!" Ifrah spoke shocking us all.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Aap ruko pehle mujhe Siddharth se milna hai....!!!!" She shrieked in happiness and Sid was alarmed.
I laughed as Ifrah was acting like a typical fangirl. Shaheer sid mumma papa and Ifrah were talking to each other. Then suddenly Amairah signalled me to lend her my ears but instead she kissed me on my cheeks. I kissed her back. She is awwedorable.

I checked my phone randomly and then I came across an article reading "Looks like #BringBackShapoo trend worked..! Shaheer and Pooja are together!!"
I was shocked and I opened it to read further.

"Mahakaali fame Pooja Sharma and ITV actor Shaheer Sheikh have been reportedly seen together on the sets of a music video.
Actually BB13 winner Siddharth Shukla and Pooja Sharma have been shooting for a song lately but according to some sources, the shooting location was changed to Jammu, abruptly. And Shaheer Sheikh was present there all the time.

Some pics went viral from the set where people were wearing custom made t shirts saying Sorry Pooja!
See the pictures below.

Latest buzz suggests that, Pooja Sharma is now dating her 'Mahabharat' co-star Shaheer Sheikh. Yes, you read that right!

Reportedly the two are currently together in Jammu, which is the hometown of Shaheer. Well, both of them are yet to react on the same.

On the work front, Shaheer is on a break from TV and Pooja is making a comeback through her music video with Siddharth Shukla.

Stay tuned for more updates!

I was shocked to the core on reading that article. We should have taken care. Oh my gosh! I called Ifrah and asked her in front of everyone. "Ifrah were you referring to this article?''

"Yeah!" She nodded.

"What's this?" Shaheer asked.

"It reads that we are dating...due to your sorry stunt!"

"What???" He was shocked more than me. He called his PR team first handedly and asked them to stop all this.

"I think hume rukna nahi chaiye Pooja!" Siddharth suggested and he was right.
"Yeah you are right!" I nodded. But to my surprise, in front of everyone Shaheer pulled me and took me to his room.

"Usko jaane do..tum nahi jaogi!" He trapped me between him and the wall.

"But ye rumors tumhare or uske nahi, mere or tumhare bare me hain.. Shaheer stop behaving like a baby!"

"You stop behaving like that! I need you!" He said, his eyes filled with pain.

"Why?"

"You give me hope of a better tomorrow!"

"But I can't be with you! forever!" I tried to stay calm in his aura but it was impossible. I mean look at us! What we have become, where we are standing!? Am I that important for him?

"I don't know! I believe just in the moment! And I want you here to stay!"
"Dekho Pooja I'm not over Shikha but you can help me forget her properly. Please I need you!" And I could not bear his sad face for a moment longer.
I jumped up to his arms, hugging him tighter than I have ever hugged anyone. He was shocked but he reacted immediately and hugged me even tighter, almost crushing me to himself. When he finally pulled back, I looked at him and said "I don't care about the articles! Jo aana hai aane do news me! I just care about you!"

And I realised the gravity of my words.
This man is bringing changes within me. I used to be self conscious image conscious and being an actor, these dating rumors are so disturbing. But Right now Shaheer is giving me power to fight battles. It seems as if I Can fight the world and these things hardly matter now.
He was looking at me when Amairah hopped in surprising us. "Mamu Poo jaa rahi hai kya?"

"Nahi to!" He replied.

"Then free her! Look how she is trapped!" She giggled and we realized how close we are standing, Shaheer still standing encircling me.

We parted and our talk was over because at the moment we had nothing more to say To each other. I did have a lot of thoughts feelings and emotions racing through my entire soul but no words to express them.
Probably he too is feeling the same.
I kissed Amairah and went outside the room leaving Shaheer behind.
"I'm not going. Abhi to muje aapke sath bahut khelna hai!"

"Yay! You are best!" She replied smilingly.

"She definitely is!" I heard Shaheer mumbling in his breathe.