Part 29 Attraction

Shaheer's POV

We were holding hands when people stopped bursting the crackers. We realized how we are standing and Pooja withdrew her hand from mine. She was looking here and there and was trying to say something but couldn't.

"I'm so...sorry!" She finally uttered.
"You know...I didn't want it to happen..par ye bas hogya. I'm sorry. For making you uncomfortable. I'm re.. really sorry Shaheer. I can understand..us din goa me bhi maine hi kuch..you know let's end it. Aaj ke bad I'll see..ke esa na ho!" She was blabbering continuously and I was staring at her in awe. She was looking so beautiful and I'm loving the way she's speaking. You know she's a good orator.

"Offoo! Maine kabhi nhi dekha..ke ladkia kiss karne ke bad bhi itna bolti hain. Chup ho jao!" I laughed so as to make her feel comfortable. I know it's awkward but that's the least I can do.

"Yeah...! Umm..good night then. And sorry!" She replied.

"Yeah! But you know right. We have to talk. We have to clear things." I reminded her.
And she just nodded.

____________

I left from her place and during the whole car ride, I was smiling like an idiot. Am I in love? Yesssss!! Absolutely!!!
As I entered my house, Ifrah bombarded me with questions. "Itni der kaha laga di..pata hai na Ghar me behen bhi hai..or akeli hai..matlab Tumhe ek kam bata do bhai..vahi gunah hai. The kaha aap? Ha? Pooja ko thik se chod dia? Or ladai sort ki?" And I was just smiling.

"Has Kyu rahe ho?" She again asked.

"We kissed." I told her and her reaction was priceless. She went pale.
"Tum dono kuch jaada hi aage ni chal rhe ho! Haye allah!" She said dramatically though she was extremely happy.

"Par ye hua kese? Muje batao Bhai!?" She whinned and I told her everything.
She was shocked and was surprised at the same time.

"Chalo jo bhi hua..ab aap Pooja se bat krlo..sort kro..or I love you kehdo!" She said with a satisfaction in her smile.

"Ha matlab I'm so happy Ifrah ke the person I love and I'm ready to spend my life with is she. Pooja Sharma. You know..I used to thought that humare bich jo kuch bhi hua..vo sab galat hai ya kabhi lagta tha ke it's just heat of the moment. We were driven. We were drunk. Par aaj mere sab doubts clear hogye. Tuje nhi pata maine kese din kaate hain..itna jealous hota tha mai use or Siddharth ko dekh kar..or gadha that mai ke soch ni paya ke I was falling for her.

Matlb tu soch sakti hai..jal jal ke raakh ho raha tha..but dimaag me kuch ni aa raha tha. Lagta tha ke attraction hai but nahi it was not attraction, it was and it is love. I love her! I love Pooja! Ifrah I love her."

"Ye muje nahi bhai use batao!" She hugged me.

"Ha ek achaa sa plan karunga use propose karne ke liye..she is special..so our proposal should also be special." I said as I jumped in excitement. I was in my wonderland. I'm in love.

"Dear Diary,

No! No! Im not complaining this time! No worries about life, career, breakup or something.
Today I'm writing to you to share my ultimate happiness. I have found my love. The love of my life. I love Pooja. I love her. It was always destined. You know..itne incidents huye, itne coincidence or mai samjha hi nahi. Or shayad vo buddhu bhi nahi samjhi but I know she loves me.
Uski vajah se hi mai aaj sure hua hu..you know she kissed me herself. I tried to retreat back but she didn't allow.
Oh god!!!! Hum kabse avoid kar rhe the ek dusre ko but ab muje samjh aagya hai ke we love each other. Bas ek formality hi karni hai confesion ke naam par. Yippeeeee!!

"Bas ab ye use batana hai
Ke mera dil
uske liye nazraanna hai!"

Good Night"

____________

Pooja's POV

Oh god!!!! Not again!! Why I kissed him damn it!? Wait this time it's serious, we were not drunk, we were not emotionally weak, we were totally in senses, so yeah this time we have to sort it out and before that I have to analyse it from the start.

Ok yeah, so when first time it happened in Goa, we both were drunk and high. Moreover Shaheer was easily influenced by any girl because he was missing his ex. Plus he was so guilty for his actions that he ignored me the next day. So yeah it was just that we were high.

Next, if one gonna listen to my story, then he will say that I supported him in his distress, so maybe we have fallen for each other. But if it would happen then it's really worthless. Love due to sympathy is something very toxic. Because once the sympathy ends, love ends. And moreover I just helped him because I am his friend and I'll always be by his side. So it's nothing about love.

Then, I remember whenever we melted in each other's arms, it was always that he was feeling low and we both were emotionally drained. So yeah it can happen! Natural right?

"But why were YOU emotionally drained seeing his condition? Kabhi socha hai is bare me? Humesha Tumhe hi itna affect Kyu karta tha uska udaas hona? Kyu Tumhe darr lage ke vo kahi kuch kar na le? Tumhe hi Kyu? Or kar bhi le to tumhe Kyu farak pdega?" My friend Aishwarya asked me as I was giving her my explanation. I was consulting her about Shaheer and me! And she was not ready to buy my explanation. She was adamant that it's love. And deep down I don't know if it is.
But am I not right? Whenever we hugged, or by chance kissed, it was always because of our emotional disbalance. For almost half an hour she tried to brainwash me that it's love, and I then explained her.
"Look aish!! It's seriously nothing! Achaa chalo mai maan lu, ke I love him but he never gave me any vibe like that. He always ignored me, said sorry and even confessed that ha Pooja tumhare Sath muje esa ni Karna chaiye tha. I regret it! To ab bata..kya kahegi tu!?"

"Maybe he was referring that you are special and he never wanted it that way. You know tera pehla reaction kya tha.. you said ke ye sab galat hai and all..so maybe he just wished ke ye sab us way me nahi hona chaiye ke tuje uncomfortable lage. Think about it! And isse jaada mai kya bolu. You are yourself a grown up. Just acting a kid now. I hope tu sahi decision le." And she disconnected.

"Ufff!! Esa kuch nhi hai!" I said holding my head.

NAHI HAINAA!!?

Of Course It Was Just The effect of alcohol and stress. Plus The Kiss Happened At Showroom And Yesterday Night Was JUST ATTRACTION.

__________

A/N : I know I'm late but this update is worth the wait I guess. The game changer Chapter!!! You guys tell how it is?
And the credits to the above mentioned shayari goes to me! 🤭❤️