Part 26 Delusion?

Shaheer's POV

She was about to say something when suddenly Sid pulled her towards him. Uggh!! He's such a mood spoiler. Bich me kyu tapak jaata hai ye yaar! Dikh raha hai ke do log kuch baat kr rhe hain tab bhi...I mean what the hell he is trying to do! Itni Important conversation chal rahi thi and he just came like a whirlwind taking Pooja away from me.
Well wait Shaheer! She was never here exclusively for me.
As soon as I turned to pick a drink from the waiter...I heard some music. A fresh song! And then I gulped it down in a go as I realised what's happening.

It's the launch of the song. Finally!! I can hear "safar". I turned towards the dj area and saw the HORRIBLE sight in front of my eyes. Pooja and Siddharth were dancing on the beats of their song. Their? Oh yeah! Shit!!!!
Pooja was so close to him, smiling, shy and blushing. They were literally romancing or am I being delusional.
No no no! They are romancing.

Siddharth casted her out and then pulled her, dangerously close to him, like I did that night in my house. How dare he!!!!!!
How can he just recreate our moment!?

And to be honest, Sid and Poo have great chemistry and they were looking like a dream. But I have had enough of this nonsense dream. I was fuming with anger and frustration right now and logically my frustration is illogical because it has no meaning. It's their song, they will perform. It's obvious. Right? While thinking all this, I was holding the glass so tight, that I never realised when did I crushed it. I got to know this when a waitor jerked me and made me aware of the blood. That very moment, Pooja looked at me from the distance..and she just looked worried. I know she wanted to talk but she was busy. Busy dancing and romancing Sid. My hand was bleeding but for the first time in reality, I realised that Just like ITV heroes, I too felt no pain of the cut, instead what I was feeling was burning. Burning of heart. I was literally gritting my teeth as I couldn't stand the sight in front of me anymore. I just could not!

I decided that I'll leave. Moreover at first place I never intended to come here. And already I have given a lot of my precious time to this shitty party. I jerked my hand, wiped the blood with tissue and made an excuse to get rid of the party. I bid farewell to Rohit. He tried to stop me but I was adamant to leave. So I just left.

____________

Pooja's POV

Siddharth called me as song was about to launch and we had to perform. But   I really need to talk to Shaheer. As soon as it was all done, I came back searching for him, but Rohit informed me "Shaheer chala gaya, Actually vo mere kehne par aaya tha and he was tired so he left. Uske hath me chot bhi lag gyi thi shayad to maine rokna sahi nhi samjha!"

Now how did that happen? I called him to check whether he's alright but he didn't pick. Well if he doesn't want to clear things then it's upto him. God!! But why he's behaving strangely???? I will call for the last time, if he won't pick then I'll not bother him anymore.

"Hmm!" He hummed on picking the call.

"Tum chale gaye..humari bat adhuri reh gyi thi or tum chale gaye?" I asked all pissed.

"Ha! Vese bhi pehle tum gyi thi..you left the conversation POOJA!" he stressed on my name. Uff!!

"Shaheer are you kidding me? Mera song launch tha..how can I just ignore that?"

"Bye Pooja!"

"Stop saying Pooja again and again." I freaked out.

"That's why I'm saying bye."

"Chot kese lagi hath me?" I asked before he could cut.

"Bas ese hi lag gyi.. nothing much. Good luck for the song though. I know it's going to be a huge success." I sighed because he's now certainly behaving normal.

"Thanks! And let's forget it all!"

"Like you already did! Pooja!" He stressed again on my name and before I could reply, he disconnected the call.

Well, I'm ready to forget, not already did, like he thinks. Like how can any girl forget things so easily? No one! I too remember but things have to be normal again. And the thing about "Poo and Pooja" I don't know why he's feeling so bad about it. He should just let it go! 

____________

Shaheer's POV

I tried to act normal, I know we decided to forget it all, but then why I just freaked out at Sid and her dancing, his calling her Poo? Why I came out early from the party?
Ohhh I'm so much worked up!
I have to do new projects now. I don't think I can forget past two months like this. We can't live in our delusional world after all.