Part 10 HIGHness!

Shaheer's POV

I was drinking tequila when Pooja  invited me for the dance, but I  just smiled as I wasn't in the mood. It's just I was thinking about a lot of things. My mind has become a factory where I keep on manufacturing unnecessary Stories.

Meanwhile Rohit and Saurav informed me that they were going back as they were hell tired, due to today's day out. Moreover due to the beer, they were having headache.
"Tu bhi chal." Saurav said.

"Use dekho, vo mood me nahi hai jaane ke, or akela chod nahi sakta mai ise.." I pointed towards Pooja who was dancing happily.
"Yeah yeah right! Isko lekar aa jaio jaldi...mai ruk jaata but sar dard hai bahut." Rohit replied and I smiled.
"Sambhal kar..haa!" Saurav winked as they left and Rohit smiled mischievously. But I just eyed them. They always pull my leg.

She went deeper into the crowd and I was on my fourth shot, when I realised it. I went to the dance floor and found her dancing with a Stranger. He was holding her close and she...she was on full swing. She was not even giving importance with whom she was..... and...I was already high (tequila's fourth shot..never have drank so much) and that stranger triggered me further. I was feeling heat in my body rising and anger in my heart. That stranger stopped dancing as he stared at me. Why? Because I was standing behind Pooja, shooting dagger like stares at him. He quickly made his way out as if he had seen a ghost. Nonsense people!!

But Poo.. she laughed and moved backward...towards me..unknowingly as she was lost dancing on the music. I was flaring with anger a minute ago..and as soon as she came in my touch, I was mesmerized. Her lavender got mixed with my peaches, and before she could look back at me, I grabbed her waist, pulling her tightly. I couldn't take it any longer. Soon after she dropped the idea to look who's holding her and me..! I was ecastic.
She was dancing, caring least about this world, moving slowly to the beats against me while I grazed my fingers down her arms. Her skin was soft. I could feel it beneath the layer of the fabric. I even felt my hands sliding past her dress on its own accord.

Unable to control myself from being intoxicated by her, and still taking every ounce of consciosness - whatever the part of it was left in me, I wanted to not cross the limits but I began placing kisses along her neck region. I continued kissing her on collarbone while she arched backwards more into me, her breaths now voicing like rhythmic pants . I gasped in response. She even tried to stop her moaning but unsuccessful. Finally Pooja rested her head back on my shoulder, and gently pulled me towards her by my hairs. She saw my face But she didn't react. Might be...she was not able to! I was unable to take my hands off her. While she was mumbling something incomprehensible, like a whisper.
She was lost dancing, as we talked sinister, in language of aliens who just make sounds and form no words instead whimpers.

I kissed her vehemently on her earlobe and before I could help it, before I could even think, the words were out of my mouth "you are looking beautiful Poo!"
I pulled her more closer closing the whatever gap left between us. And held her waist. She was watching my hands around her waist and she smiled.
"You too are high..!" She mumbled softly while moaning. And I...I just SMILED too.

"You drove that guy away?" She again asked.
But I didn't leave and just hummed while kissing her in the crook of neck, my head burried deep there.
We were just swaying to the beats slowly while I was hypnotised by her. I started trailing kisses all the way upto the back of her ear. Then all of a sudden I stopped and just stared in her dark black, kohl laiden eyes. And I concluded one thing SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FOR ME. I took her hand and started leading her to..
To our hotel!!
As soon as we moved away from the crowd, she moved closer to me... might be due to the cold wind that blew past her bare back.
Finally we reached her room, as silently as we could, it was 3 in the night. I did shut the door and she giggled as I wrapped my hands around her and started nibbling on her earlobe, peppering kisses down her neck. If the alcohol I had down at the bar didn't leave my head spinning and my body feeling completely intoxicated, then Pooja was doing it for me.
She was holding my face then and kissed me and I leaned forward. We started with soft kisses while her exposed back was doing wonders to my hands. I wanted every ounce of her to be mine! Right at the moment! But as she began to undone the very first button of my black shirt..I swallowed hard. I held her and kissed those soft hands of her. Her cheeks went warm and she turned a beautiful shade of pink against the blues of her dress, that was clinging to her body like a second skin, showing off her toned skin. I was out of breathe from this little make out session that I recently had. I closed my eyes as she was, too looking down and out of nowhere, I wished if I could evaporate. I wanted to stop it right here though it felt all good, nothing bad. But still I wasn't ready and definitely not Poo. She is precious and too good to be claimed as mine.
As I loosened my other hand that was on her back, she tripped. But I made her safely sit on her bed. With the least amount of my own energy and more of the effect of alcohol, I removed her sandals and I adjusted her on the bed. She murmured "tha..nkkkkss! That was paiinnningggg!"
I kissed her forehead and stood up saying "gooooood night...!" I was myself not well and My speech less coherent! And only four shots!! Only four shots were driving me this crazy.

_____________

Sun rays fell on me..and I twitched my eyes..my head was spinning like a cricket ball. It was paining like anything. I pressed my head tightly as I slowly woke up, still not being in senses.
Suddenly Rohit and Saurav hopped in my room like they always do whenever we are together.
"Good morning!" Rohit greeted but Saurav saw my position and asked "kya hua? Thik to hai tu?"

"Mera..sar..phat raha hai..!" I managed to say in my half sleep.

"Tequila ne churaya chaina!" Rohit laughed and continued "Panchali ko chod dia tha na room!?"

"Ha usne to hum sab se jyada drink ki thi. Hahah!" Bheem cracked up.

"Panchali ko chod dia tha na tumne?" Rohit's words ringed in my mind and suddenly my headache seemed nothing in front of my heart attack.
Heart attack that I mentally suffered when I began remembering the last night. It was so...eventful.

"Nahiiiiiii!" I shouted in the bathroom as I was having a shower. I had kissed her to no end, and..and...what not! As I came out, a towel wrapped around my waist, I looked myself at the mirror. I closed my eyes slowly and released a shaky breathe. My hands gripped the side of the sink tightly till my fingers went numb.
"I exploited her drunken state...took her advantage...kya soch rahi hogi mere baare me! Shit!" I yelled the last word in pure agony. I opened my eyes and my breathe was hitched in my throat as I turned. I covered my mouth in sheer shock "Why did I do this? Whyyyy?" I fell back against the sink. I rubbed my hands on my face as tears rolled down my cheeks. All the events of last night took over me.

___________

It was an hour later that I finally found the strength to stand and walk out of the bathroom. I went to her room to apologise for whatever happened between us last night. I knocked the door but no response came out. So I decided to intrude in as my prime concern was to say sorry. "Vese to jo kuch hua..vo sorry like nahi hai but still she deserves this!" I said to myself and opened the door.
And what I saw, refreshed each memory of last night more vividly. I remembered how we Kissed and touched each other. How we were completely lost in our own world of togetherness. I was high on her. She was high on me. I don't know! It was soo gooooood! I saw her in that same blue dress, her back exposed to me as she was lying on the bed toppled. She was breathing softly as she was still sleeping.

Memories and my own experience came in front of my eyes, so I decided to walk away quietly. I lost the courage to face her but then she stirred in her sleep.
Yawned and tried to sit on the bed.
"Ohhh myyyy goodnessssss!" She whimpered in headache.
"Shaheer? Tum?" She then eyed me as I was watching her intently.

"Ha...ha..vo actually bulane aaya tha...breakfast par!'' I lied as she caught me red handedly.

"Oohhh! You guys get going..I will get late...kal you know...13 or 12 shots of Martini..and my whole body is aching. I drank more than my capacity..I think!" And the most beautiful girl smiled after completing her sentence.
"Uske bad ka to mujhe kuch yaad bhi nahiii! Ufff!" I swallowed hard at the very next moment as she said that SHE DON'T REMEMBER LAST NIGHT!

___________

A/N : Read the above posted bonus poem, I wrote imagining this scene.
Happy 5000 reads guys!!! Yipppppeeeeee!