Profile

Ring Name: Peter Reynolds

Real Name: Peter Boyd Reynolds

Age: 28

Height: 6" 1'

Weight: 228lbs

From: Ontario, Canada

Alias: The Anarchist

Entrance Ring Gear: Black leather trench coat jacket with a red anarchist logo, black skinny leather pants, black wrestling boots. Three stripes of red face paint down his left eye.

Finisher: The Symbol of Anarchy (Pop-Up Powerslam)

Entrance Music:

Logo:

Being born in Toronto, Ontario Canada, Peter Reynolds has had a really bad childhood

Being born in Toronto, Ontario Canada, Peter Reynolds has had a really bad childhood. He was broke and poor with his mother and father, but they were living happily despite being poor.

One day, his father died of a drunk driving accident and it devastated his family. When they moved out of Canada and moved to Florida to live a better life. That was when at 17 years old, Peter found WWE. He was watching from Rey Mysterio, to John Cena, Randy Orton, CM Punk, among others. Years later, he was able to get a job at a deli that paid $8 an hour.

After earning over $1000 alone, he saved all of that for his wrestling training and quit his job. After training for 15 months, Peter finally had his debut match and may have came up short in his debut match, but Reynolds won over the crowd. He made a gimmick that people could relate to: an Anarchist that hated the world. Since his father died of a DUI accident, he hated what the world has come to: cruel, careless, and unforgiving. That was why he called himself an Anarchist.

He never won any championships during his run in the indie scene, but his amazing athleticism and charisma won over the critics, especially Dave Meltzer, who is a joke in the wrestling world.

After getting a call from Ring of Honor, he signed a three year contract with the company and made his debut three months later. He won the ROH World Title four times, beating Adam Cole (BAY BAY!), ROH World Television Championship.

And at the end of his run with Ring of Honor, he signed a four year deal with NJPW (New Japan Pro Wrestling), where he debuted by ambushing the leader of Bullet Club and IWGP World Heavyweight Champion "Switchblade" Jay White, surprising the New Japan Pro Wrestling fans. When Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, Bad Luck Fale, Robbie Eagles, Yujiro Takahashi, and KENTA watched Peter, they all saw something in him that could bring Bullet Club back to the way it once was without the Switchblade as leader. They welcomed him into the faction by stabbing their own leader in the back, allowing Peter to set Jay up for the Symbol of Anarchy, where he hit the underhanded Too Sweet gesture with his new stablemates, as he was donned as the new leader of Bullet Club.

He became a three time IWGP World Heavyweight Champion three times, the IWGP Intercontinental Title two times, and the IWGP United States title three times as well. At the end of his run in NJPW, he was kicked out of the group by being ambushed by Jay White, who became the leader once again for the BC.

After he landed in Orlando, Peter received a call from one William Regal, concerning an offered contract. Does he accept or decline?