Takeover: Las Vegas

~With Peter; Friday~

We landed in Vegas and there was so much to do while we were here. Kairi wanted to go shopping and we did. We decided not to gamble at casinos because gambling is pointless really.

When we got to our hotel room, we were surprised by how soft and comfortable the beds were! So far, Vegas is somewhere I wanna go for vacation next time.

Kairi: These are very nice beds!

Me: Yeah. Can't believe how awesome this is.

Kairi: Peter?

Me: Yeah?

I sat down next to her and she was a little down.

Kairi: I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I feel like you're pushing me away.

Me: What? How am I pushing you away? I love you.

She was about to be in tears and I had to hug her.

Me: I'm sorry I haven't been able to spend time with you. I'm sorry with everything going on. With me being the NXT Champion, it's been too much for me. Hey. Look at me.

She looked up and stared into my eyes.

Me: I promise, until Hunter and the others come for Takeover, let's make this day about us. What do you say?

Kairi: I think I like that.

We kissed for a minute before we started unpacking our clothes and hygiene stuff. After a while, we decided to look around and see what we could do. There was a couple's church, but I wanna wait a year later, even though it's been 2 months. And that means 2 months down, 12 more to go, or the next Wrestlemania after this year.

We went around Vegas watching people lose their shit on money they lost, watching AEW's Double Or Nothing(which was going on a day before Takeover: Las Vegas), and some time together in the bedroom, if you know what I mean.

~With Kairi; Day of Takeover; 9:00 AM~

I had to wake up my boyfriend to let him know that it's here. And time to work with Cesaro on our match. I even told peter that a wrestling YouTube channel called Wrestling Hub, was telling reports on not just our relationship, but the title of the video: "Peter Reynolds a fan of Cesaro? New NA Champion?", and I know that I had to click play and get to the part where it said, "Peter Reynolds wants to put over Cesaro". The guy said:

Guy: Turns out Peter Reynolds doesn't want to win, as reports from Dave Meltzer on the Inside The Ropes Podcast saying that Peter is a huge fan of Cesaro and he wants to put him over at Takeover: Las Vegas. He said, "When you see the look in Peter's eyes, he wants to make sure Cesaro gets the push he finally deserves. Fans wanted it and now they're getting it. The save he made from Naito shows that Peter deeply respects the man and knew Cesaro deserved better than on Raw and Smackdown. It clearly shows the respect and chemistry between the two and that we just might get a Match of The Year candidate, and a moment the fans will never soon forget."

I never knew how Meltzer found out, but I don't care. Peter is such a sweet human being and he shows it every step of the way. Giving Cesaro the title will definitely reestablish the Swiss Cyborg's reputation in the WWE.

~6:30 PM~

We arrived and Peter was wanted by Cesaro and he was clearly in a good mood.

Cesaro: Peter? Can I see you for a minute?

Peter: Absolutely.

Peter kissed my cheek and walked to catering with Cesaro.

~With Peter~