Last Confrontation With Lesnar

~With Peter~

This is the Wrestlemania go home Raw and I can't wait for to take down Lesnar and Paul Heyman with his words. That "h-assle" insult was probably the best one I've ever said, but I have a couple more coming. When Paul and Brock came out, Paul had to do his regular schtick.

Paul: Ladies and gentlemen. My name is Paul Heyman. And I am the advocate for the REIGNING, DEFENDING, UNDISPUTED, UNIVERSAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, BRRRROCK! LESSSSNAR!

Boos are still alive and well.

Paul: Now, one man named Peter Reynolds, set a challenge to Brock Lesnar, and now, to hear a No Holds Barred match being challenged to my client, Brock Lesnar? Is he out of his goddamn mind? He will be personally devastated. Peter Reynolds is nothing more than a coward. He only challenged my client Brock Lesnar to a No Holds Barred match so he can use every weapon at his disposal. I will admit, that's very bold of him.

Cheers were heard and Paul was gonna continue on.

Paul: But also very, very, STUPID! How stupid can Peter Reynolds can possibly be? Peter Reynolds will have nowhere o run, because my client, Brock Lesnar, will teach Peter Reynolds a lesson about intelligence! And therefore, on behalf of my client, Brock Lesnar, he accepts your challenge!

All of a sudden the lights were down, a video of a riot happening and then static was seen and I was on the screen in a vignette. I was wearing a leather jacket and a black t-shirt. Kairi could tell from catering, this is going to be good.

Me: Hello, Brocky Balboa, hello Paulie.

The audience laughed at that remarked as I did too.

Me: So I hear, that you're calling me stupid based on my challenge to you, am I correct? Paul, you have to get your head out of your ass because the Beast that you're the advocate for, he can't be contained. Beasts are created not to be contained and let's face it Paul. You don't know how to restrain Lesnar. He is an animal that Mother Nature created. He is just another part timer that no one even wants in WWE anymore.

That got a hail of cheers and since they mentioned Kairi again, I had to go into that.

Me: For some time, you still have my girlfriend involved. That still pisses me off because if I were you, Paul I'd watch your mouth before I slap it off, and it's slapping on the ground like a fish. Then, if that's not insulting enough, how about I take those lips, and make them kiss my Canadian ass!

Even though this is a vignette, I made it timing where Paul was saying his insult.

Paul: You think you'll beat Brock Lesnar, you have to be out of your mind if you think a No Holds Barred match will make a difference! Once Brock beats you, you'll be out of a job, and you will be living on the highway, picking up trash for a couple bucks, just so you can try to survive another day!

I had no idea what it meant, so I decided to turn it against him by insulting Brock with a burn. A cold, dark Canadian burn.

Me: You're wrong, my friend. In fact, a No Holds Barred match will make a difference. And the highway, Paul, it's somewhere I usually end up in when it comes to traffic, but I bet Brock was born there, because that's where most accidents happen.

And lo, the heavens fell.

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The entire audience loved the remark and Paul and Brock were terrified. I was laughing my head off on the side, and smiling for saying all those insults for the past couple weeks.

Me: Really? You've been insulted? Well, unfortunately, I can't insult someone who has already been insulted and I tried my best, believe me.

There was one more thing I wanna say and it's time to introduce The Painmaker.

Me: Like I said many weeks ago. You're not going to be facing The Anarchist at Wrestlemania. You'll be facing someone who is the same me, but I had to dig up something you've never seen before. Before I introduce it, here's a couple things you didn't know about me. I, in fact, love pain. I think it's the best attribute in pro wrestling today. I've been hurt all my life, Brock, and if there's anything I learned while growing up in my home country of Canada, it's that in order to give pain, you have to take pain. This Sunday, you will be experiencing so much pain, you can't even experience what I've experienced as a kid. This is something that I call...

Static was seen and the outfit change was seen. I was wearing a spiked leather trenchcoat, a black fedora, a four 1/2 feet long chain scarf around my neck, no black t-shirt, and LIJ mock paint. The crowd went insane at what they saw. I smiled and said:

Me: I am The Painmaker, Peter Reynolds. The Peter Reynolds that you've seen not too long ago is dead. And The Painmaker is coming for you, Brock Lesnar. Stay away from Kairi. And most of all, stay away from my personal life. Because at Wrestlemania, I'm gonna make you my bitch!

That got a ton of cheers and support as the lights come back up. I was standing behind Brock and everyone cheered. I gave not just one low blow, but two. I pushed him to the ropes and gave him the Judas Effect. Brock was out of it. I picked up the belt and lifted it over my head.

On the ground, while the cameras weren't looking, he winked and I secretly winked back to show him that our segment has worked the crowd over. And lifting that belt was something magical, even though I haven't won it yet.

When I got to back through gorilla, Kairi was excited and kissed my lips, even though they had black paint on them.

Kairi: That was awesome!

Me: Yeah! I don't have a match tonight so, I'm gonna head to catering and have myself a salad. Care to join me?

Kairi: Of course I will!

We hugged as we went to catering. As we got there, Brock wanted to see me.

Brock: Peter! Over here!

Me: I can't even spend time with my girl. I'm sorry Kairi.

Kairi: It's okay. Take your time.

Me: Really? You're not mad this time?

Kairi: I just think your match is more deserving than mine.

Kairi knew that she had enough, but somehow, she stayed by me. I was surprised to see her not upset.

Me: It'll only be for a moment, okay? I promise, I'll talk to Pauland Brock about me and you finally spending time together.

Kairi: You will? For us?

Me: Mostly for you.

She kissed my cheek and I had to focus on her lips. I kissed her to let her know I would be right back.

Me: I'll be right back.

I went to Brock and he was laughing about the segment we just finished and the insults I pulled.

Brock: I don't know how you come up with those insults, but those two were probably the best I've ever heard! The highway one was savage!

Me: Well, we gotta spice things up.

Brock: Yeah! Hey, I saw that you Kairi need some time alone. I'm sorry for interrupting you. Anyway, see you at 'Mania?

Me: Absolutely. See you there.

We both shook hands as I went back to Kairi. She was still beautiful as always.

After we left, we went back home to pack some things for 'Mania and for the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, where I'll be inducting my mentor.