Meeting With Hunter

~With Peter~

I gave a call to Hunter to talk about Kairi's past relationship with Naito. When I got to the PC, Hunter was there, same with Naito, training.

Naito: *How's your girl? Did she give you a BJ?*

Me: *Naito, how about an idea to stop air pollution: shut your motherfucking mouth!*

Hunter: Enough. Both of you. Peter, I want to talk to you first. Tetsuya, you stay on the outside.

Me: Yes sir.

Naito winked at me, but I kept my cool, went into Hunter's office, and sat down.

Hunter: What was it you wanted to talk to me about?

Me: It's about Naito. He shouldn't be in this company at all.

Hunter: Why's that?

Me: Kairi and him used to be a couple, but he physically abused her.

Hunter was shocked. It looked like he made a mistake of signing Naito.

Hunter: Really?

Me: That's not all. What he said the night he debuted was he wanted Kairi to come by his new house so he can show her a real man.

Hunter giggled a bit, but he knew how serious I was.

Hunter: I will fire him for that.

Me: No. Don't fire him at least just yet. Maybe we can have a way to write him off tv, same with Shayna. Let's bring her back for that as well. Kairi and I, when she gets cleared, will go after both of them.

Hunter: I like that idea.

Me: Also, I wanna do something different about my character. I got word that Chris Jericho just retired from the ring and I wanna use his entrance music.

Hunter: Have you talked with him? Has he approved?

Me: I haven't yet, but I wanted to know if you approve first before I talked with him.

Hunter: It all depends on the man himself.

Me: Let's call him.

I gave Chris a call and asked him if I could use "Judas" as my new entrance music. Chris said I'm allowed and it was official: I was given the blessing to use "Judas" as my new theme.

Hunter: Alright. Now that we got your new music, we gotta know when to make its debut.

Me: Maybe when Cesaro is facing me at the next Takeover. I didn't get to know, who won between Cesaro and Ciampa?

Hunter: Cesaro won. He's advanced to the semifinals to challenge you for the title. Naito is facing Damian Priest next week.

Me: Good. Have him win, but Naito attacks Cesaro after his non-official tournament match against Kieth Lee. When Naito is setting up for his finisher, I come out to save Cesaro, but no new music. The rest of your booking is up to you, Hunter. What you do, I won't object.

Hunter: Okay.

Me: Also, have Naito advance to the finals, but have him lose. I don't want him to know because I believe Cesaro has been severely underrated on Raw and Smackdown and I think he needs the NXT Title to reinvigorate his career in WWE. That means I want him to win it from me at the next Takeover.

Hunter: Wow. You want to put over Cesaro?

Me: Yes. He deserves this.

Hunter: I've never seen you this dedicated. I'll set up the booking and I won't tell any of Naito's life before NXT to him.

Me: Thanks Hunter. I appreciate what you're doing for me and Kairi.

Hunter: You go on outta here and be with your girlfriend. I think she waiting for you to come back.

Me: Yes sir.

We shook hands and I went home. And my plan to put over Cesaro is all coming into play. And Tetsuya, he's gonna pay for hurting Kairi.

Naito, I dare you to abuse my Kairi again. When you lose to Cesaro in the finals, consider yourself officially FIRED!