New Champion?

~With Peter~

Match Card:

The Revival (c) v #DIY - Tag Team Championship

Io Shirai (c) v Tegan Nox - NXT Women's Championship

Dominik Dijakovik (c) v Damian Priest - NXT NA Champion

Cameron Grimes v Kieth Lee

Peter Reynolds (c) v Cesaro - NXT Chanpionship

Results:

Match Card:

The Revival (c) def #DIY

Io Shirai (c) def Tegan Nox

Dominik Dijakovik (c) def Damian Priest

Kieth Lee def Cameron Grimes

My match began with a classic chain wrestling game between Cesaro and I. We would do the basic suplexes and flips, but the time when we started getting intense is throwing our punches, and Irish whip and Cesaro would do an arm drag on me. It did hurt, but I got back up.

There were reversals and at one point, I tried going for one of his leaping uppercuts, but I ended up with one of HIS instead. I sold it by dropping on my face, he covered me but I kicked out at 2. Cesaro was frustrated, but he was able to calm down. He then tried to set me up for the Cesaro Swing, and he did, by swinging me around 12 times!

Seriously, I usually vomit when I get dizzy, but somehow, I didn't. He covered me and I still kicked out at 2. I start fighting back but his swing got me to be dizzy to the point I wasn't protected by him lifting me up for an uppercut. He covered me, but I still managed to kick out.

He picked me up, but I did my Symbol of Anarchy. I tapped his arm to signal him to kick out at the last second and he did at 2 1/2. I was livid (deep down I wasn't), but I kept calm and started attacking him with clotheslines and was setting Cesaro up for another Symbol of Anarchy, but he countered with a Neutralizer that sent me packing from Championship status after a 20 minute match.

Crowd: ONE! TWO! THREE!

The bell rang and he was starting to be emotional. Cesaro was punching the mat and in TEARS.

Alicia: Here is your winner, AND THE NEW, NXT CHAMPION, CESARO!

Renallo: Cesaro has shocked the world! He is now the NXT Champion for the first time since 2013!

Beth: What an emotional night for that man. Peter must be excited for him!

Phillips: Cesaro is so happy to be a singles titleholder again and tonight is something no one will ever forget!

I stood up and was looking at him. I stepped forward and stuck my hand out, but Cesaro didn't wanna shake hands. He wanted to BRO HUG, which we did and that got the NXT Universe cheering like crazy.

~With Kairi; Catering~

Cesaro has won! Peter must be so happy for him. When they came in through fort, they were applauded by Hunter and the other people. Cesaro was given a hug by Hunter before talking to him.

Hunter: How does it feel to be on top once again?

Cesaro: One word? Extraordinary.

Peter: I know the feeling man. You go on to your photoshoot, man. You deserve it.

Cesaro: Peter?

Peter: Yeah?

Cesaro: Thank you for giving me this title. It means the world to me.

~With Peter~

Me: Cesaro, you deserve the title more than me. You were underrated for a long time and now you finally rejuvenate your status in the company.

Cesaro: Thanks, Peter. I think Kairi is wanting you for something.

I looked at her and she was smiling and waving at me.

Me: I think so too. You go on man. I gotta talk to her.

Cesaro: Sounds good, Pete.

We bro hugged once again before I went over to Kairi.

Me: Is something wrong?

Kairi: No. I just love how you're putting others first before yourself. Why not do it with me?

Me: I am. Just tell me what's going on?

Kairi: Do you mind coming with me to Japan and meeting my mother?

Me: No I'd be happy too!

Kairi: She doesn't know we're dating, and it's her birthday next week so why don't we visit her then?

Me: All depends with Hunter. I'll talk to him first. Okay?

Kairi: Alright.

I walked over to Hunter to get permission to visit Japan for a week of vacation. He allowed it and I was to perform the next week after that. He said I earned it after dropping the belt to Cesaro.

Me: He just told me it's okay.

Kairi: YAY!

We hugged and kissed and went back to the hotel.

Japan, your prodigal son is returning.