Tattoo Day

~With Peter~

I forgave Kairi since the incident when she didn't tell me about her past relationship with Naito. I mean he abused her physically! How can I blame her for leaving a guy who I was friends with, who is literally an asshole? And to test Kairi on her commitment to me, I need her to be tested with the most painful thing she probably doesn't have: a tattoo of her choosing.

~9:00 PM~

I woke up to Kairi humming in the shower and I will admit, she sounded really good! Anyway, I got up and waited for her. Five minutes later, she was done and I went in. After 20 minutes(ten minutes to shower, shave, and dress), I went down to hear her cooking still humming.

Me: Hey, sweetie.

Kairi: Hi, my love.

Me: What are you cooking?

Kairi: Just the basics. Sausage, bacon, and eggs.

Me: Okay. Want me to help you?

Kairi: Yes please.

I helped her with the cooking getting a plate for each item. After a minute, we dug in. I didn't know Kairi would cook this good!

Me: You did a good job, Kairi! This is good!

Kairi: Oh, thank-you!

Me: Since we have nothing to do, wanna just hang out?

Kairi: Why not?

Me: Also, since our fight a week ago-

Kairi: Peter, don't.

Me: Just listen for a minute. I wanna give you a little test.

Kairi: What kind of test?

I pointed at my barbed wire tattoo and she knew what I meant.

Kairi: No. I don't want a tattoo.

Me: Kairi. I had a time where a girl lied to me about something, I just don't want history repeating itself.

Kairi looked down and I know that she doesn't want to, but it's a way to know if she will be by my side every step of the way.

Me: Hey, look at me.

She looked at me with a look of fear about a tattoo.

Me: How about this, I'll treat you to lunch at a restaurant of your choosing, and I'll get a tattoo with you. Okay? Also, if you pass the test, I'll make you dinner. How's that?

Kairi: I'm not used to seeing tattoos, but for you, I'll try to pass it.

Me: That's what I wanna hear.

I hugged her as I cleaned up the plates, put them in the dishwasher, and took her to the best tattoo joint ever. Before we left, Kairi put on the promise ring I bought her as a good luck charm.

~At the Joint; 20 minutes later~

This place I heard got many 4.5 out of 5 to 5 out of 5 ratings, which was perfect for Kairi. I even heard they're extremely friendly to people who are nervous about getting their first tattoo. And since we're wrestlers, there's a chance they just might give us a discount.

Artist: Hello?

Me: Hey!

Artist: You're Peter Reynolds, if I'm not mistaken?

Me: No you're absolutely right.

Artist: I'm Mike, I'll be your artist today. How many of you getting a tattoo?