Royal Rumble

~With Peter; 10:11 PM~

It was now time for the Royal Rumble match. I couldn't believe that I'm actually in it, on my ACTUAL birthday which was even better!

Participants:

1. Buddy Murphy
2. Akam
3. Adam Cole
4. Cody Rhodes
5. The Miz
6. Dolphie Ziggles (I call Dolph Ziggler that)
7. Apollo Crews
8. Rusev
9. Bobby Lashley
10. MVP
11. Montez Ford
12. Shelton Benjamin
13. R-Truth
14. Karl Anderson
15. Drew McIntyre
16. Kieth Lee (this was a surprise, but I had to wait until number 30)
17. Randy Orton
18. King Corbin
19. AJ Styles
20. Rezar
21. Edge (There were rumors that he was cleared to compete! And they came out true!)
22. Luke Gallows
23. Cesaro
24. Angelo Dawkins
25. Roman Reigns
26. MJF (he debuted in the match as a new signee for WWE.) (A/N: And once this global bastard goes away and I have enough money to train, I wanna end his career.)
27. Seth Rollins
28. Kofi Kingston
29. Me
30. ?????

Crowd: 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!

The buzzer rang and "Judas" played. I came out to a standing ovation from the crowd.

M Cole: OH YEAH!

Lawler: OH BABY!

M Cole: And here comes The Anarchist who made his Raw debut last week on Monday Night Raw and there he goes to work on Edge!

I was going to eliminate Edge but I took mercy on him since he's been cleared and I thought everyone deserved to see him back. And even after I stopped trying to eliminate Edge, Roman Reigns of all people threw him out!

That send a hail of boos towards him. I knew I had to do the right thing by throwing Reigns out of the ring and eliminating him, getting a huge ovation and cheers from that. I just did everyone a favor and it felt so jolly good!

Then, the clock started counting down to the final participant of the match.

Crowd: 3! 2! 1!

The buzzer went off and who it was gave me chills down my spine. It was none other than...

Titantron: BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

That sent everyone in a cheering frenzy.

M Cole: OH MY!

Lawler: WHAT?!

M Cole: He's back! Y2J!

Lawler: Jericho is back in WWE!

Chris came out with his old gear and looked like he lost some weight! He's in good shape, but Michael Cole had to ruin it with his stupid "oh my!" catchphrase. I had to look at him and say:

Me: Hey Michael! Jim Ross called! He says he wants to replace you!

That got a couple ohs from the crowd as Chris and I did our old moves. We were giving everyone a clinic and everyone loved it!

Seth was eliminated, Kofi was too, and it came down to me, Chris, AJ, and Drew McIntyre.

Chris and I teamed up to take down Styles and Drew, until McIntyre fought back with Claymore Kicks.

Drew eliminated Styles as it was the three of us: Chris, myself, and Drew. Jericho and I teamed up to take down Drew, but it was too powerful for us. He tried to eliminate Chris, but I took Drew out of the ring and eliminated him.

Chris got back into the ring and it was time to give them a finish the fans won't forget.

We did everything: suplexes, arm drags, even at one point, I was on the mat face down, but Chris did his patented Lionsault onto my back! It hurt but he checked on me before we could continue. I said and let's continue.

~With Chris~

In all my years of pro wrestling, I've ever met someone so perseverant and dedicated than Peter, my own protége. We had to come up with a finish on the spot that could get everyone on their feet. I have no choice but to give him the blessing to use the...

Me: Judas Effect.

Peter: What?

Me: Please. Use the Judas Effect. You're going after Lesnar at 'Mania, right? Use it for your career.

~With Peter~

I didn't think he'd let me use his own finisher

Here was the finish I planned in my head: he tries to go for another Lionsault, but I move out of the way at the last second, making Chris connect with nothing but the canvas. Once he tries to go for the Codebreaker, I connect him with the Judas Effect spinning elbow and throw him over the top rope, eliminating him.

I secretly told Chris to perform his Lionsault again and he did. I moved, signaled him to do the Codebreaker, and he did, but I hit him with the Judas Effect, and threw him over the top rope. I'm now the winner of the Royal Rumble!

~With Kairi; Catering~

Me: YAY!

Announcer: Here is your winner of this year's Royal Rumble match, PETER REYNOLDS!

I was so happy for him! He earned this win!