Induction Part 2

~With Chris~

As I looked into the crowd, they were chanting my name. It was so humbling, I couldn't get enough of it. I love each and everyone of my fans and I couldn't wait to call them "stupid idiots".

Me: Stupid idiots!

That got cheers from everyone as Peter was laughing a bit. I looked down and I saw that Peter left his speech up here so I had to make a joke about that.

Me: Peter, uh, forgot his speech notes on here. I don't know if he would need them anymore.

There was a lot of laughter and that got everyone cheering. I secretly put the List of Jericho under this podium before the ceremony to surprise everyone at the end of my speech and put the fans, my coworkers, and Peter and Kairi on the list as well, including my family.

Me: When I started wrestling, I was like all of you, I was a fan. I fell in love with professional wrestling. The first person that caught my eye was Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and that was when I knew that this was for me. I was training in the old Stampede Wrestling School in Calgary, Canada, where the late Stu and Owen Hart trained us.

That got a ton of cheers and a huge applause.

Me: The best thing is that after I started I had to go to WCW, where I had the best time with Dean Malenko, Bill Goldberg AKA Steve Austin with muscle ratio screwjob, and Eddie Guerrero, VIVA LA RAZA!

Cheers were heard and that was awesome.

Me: During my feud with Goldberg, or "Greenberg" as I called him back then, the undefeated streak was amazing right? One time I heard it went from 43-0 to 52-0. Does stepping on cockroaches count?

A ton of laughter from the fans were heard throughout the arena. It was probably the best joke I've told all night, besides Peter's, no disrespect to him.

Me: Enough of that, anyway, my career was going nowhere after Eric Bischoff took over and ratings were plummeting down the drain and in 1998, I shocked the world by debuting in the WWE, interrupting The Great One, The Rock.

Everyone remembered and cheers were still happening.

Me: And unfortunately, I wasn't booked properly and in 2000, I was threatening to quit the company, until they put the WWE Championship on me for just one night. On an episode of Raw, I don't know what date it was, I became the WWF Champion, but I had to give it back shortly afterwards. And as you can probably guess, that was the shortest WWE Title run in the history of the company.

Cheers were heard and I had to go on, but I wanna end it so I can put everyone on the List of Jericho.

Me: That win changed my mind on the company. Vince is kind, and while the ratings aren't as good as it used to be, he's still a big factor of keeping the company alive.

That got a ton of boos, but I had to clear it up for them.

Me: Hey, you can still call me a Vince McMahon guy, but I believe Hunter has what it takes to turn this company around and save it.

That would get a lot of cheers and that was awesome.

Me: Now, I wanna thank a lot of people, man. I wanna thank the best thing that happened to me and no, it's not my family it's my protégé, Peter.

~With Peter~

Chris wanted to thank me? I was humbled as I was tearing up.

Chris: Your dyslexia inspired me to keep being your mentor and helping you throughout your career. That was my motivation. Even when you're down, I'll always pull you back up, and your mom, she would be proud of you right now. Do me a favor and don't just win the Universal Championship for me, win it for Danielle. She was the main reason I wrestled my last match on Smackdown and you Pete, you better kick Brock's ass and take the title from him!

I was in tears and I applauded as Kairi held onto my shoulder with a tissue for me.

Me: I will. I will.

Chris: I wanna thank my wife Jessica and my two sons and my one daughter. Just know, I will always be your father.

An applause from the fans was going on and I was about to cry.

Chris: Vince McMahon for having me in this company for the last time and for the time from 1998 to 2018. And not too long ago before I came out here, he offered me a Legend's contract.

The crowd gasped as I was too, but Chris is smart and he said...

Chris: And I respectfully declined because I'm now retired. I wanna spend time with my wife, with my kids. I wanna live life to the fullest until I pass away.

The fans weren't happy, but they respected his decision and applauded.

Chris: Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, you all gave me the fight of my life. I thank you for the times that we had in the ring and I wanna thank you for being the best wrestlers for me to face in the squared circle.

A huge round of applause was still on as I continued.

Chris: And last but not least, I wanna thank all of the stupid idiots in the MetLife Stadium, watching this at home, and the fans around the world! You are the main reason I came back to WWE and get inducted in the Hall of Fame!

They cheered him on as he was bringing out the List of Jericho. That got a huge pop and I knew what was coming.

Chris: Hey! You know what happens when you gave me the love and support throughout my career?

The fans were getting amped up!

Chris: You know what happens when you stupid idiots got me in the WWE Hall of Fame?

A huge ovation was heard as the crowd was chanting "LIST!" and he was raising his pen in the air.

Chris: YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!

I was laughing as he wrote down on the clipboard. And before the music played, he spoke again.

Chris: Just to let you know, this isn't goodbye. Think of it as "see you later".

"Break The Walls Down" was played but Chris had to stop it.

Chris: Hey! Stop it. Cut the music! I don't think I need to hear that song anymore, but I got a better song for you. It's from one of my favorite rock bands growing up in Canada!

That played played and that got everyone cheering and laughing as we celebrated Chris' career.

I will admit, I was laughing too. I enjoyed this side of Chris and it was awesome.

After a while, Chris invited Kairi, myself, and Mrs. Hōsako backstage to see him earn his Hall of Fame ring.

It was a sight to see as I photobombed the picture by putting my arm around him and pointing at him with a tear and a smile.

Me: You're the GOAT, you know that?

Chris: Yeah.

We both laughed as the photographers took our pictures. Some people wanted me to have pictures with Kairi and I didn't mind that.

Well, I didn't want to propose in front of them, I wanna make it happen after 'Mania was done.