A Feud Worth Having Control Over

~With Peter~

When I woke up at 6:00 AM, I decided to shower, get a workout in, shower again, and get some breakfast. When I got to the gym the hotel had, I looked around to see dumbells from different weights, a couple treadmills, a stationary bike, and a pool. I will tell you, honestly, this hotel is probably the best I've ever stayed at.

I put on some Fozzy in my earbuds while I was going on the bike. Not after getting on the bike, I heard a door open to see Io and Kairi coming in for a swim. Kairi had a black bikini top and bottom with a dress to cover it while Io had the same but purple.

That's hot as hell!

I couldn't help but stare and I had this crazy jumpy feeling in my gut. Is this love? I'm not sure. When they saw me, they smiled, wrapped their towels around them and came to see me again!

Kairi: *Were you staring at us?*

Me: *If you want me to.*

She and Io blushed to no end and laughed, Kairi the most.

Io: *It's not polite to stare, you know?*

Me: *I know, I have a habit of that. I apologize if I made you guys uncomfortable.*

Kairi felt sympathy for me she put her hand on my shoulder.

Kairi: *It's not a problem. I actually feel beautiful when I'm stared at.*

Me: *Really?*

Kairi: *Yeah.*

Me: *Well, then I gotta do it more often! I'm just kidding.*

We all laughed together as I received a call from Hunter.

Me: *Girls, I gotta take this. Can you excuse me for a moment?*

Kairi: *Sure go ahead.*

Io: *Take your time.*

I got off the bike and answered the phone.

~With Kairi~

Io: *Why won't just admit you like him?*

Kairi: *I'm not ready to say that I have feelings for him. Sure he's a nice guy, but I don't know if he's the one.*

Io: *Stop it, Kairi. You say this every time you date some guy.*

Kairi: *No I don't!*

She laughed a little but wasn't fazed by my response.

Kairi: *Io, don't laugh. I'm serious!*

Io: *Just ask him out already. I think Peter wouldn't mind.*

Kairi: *I'll take it under consideration, but let's just stay friends for a while.*

Io: *That'll work for now.*

Kairi: *Oh stop it!*

I laughed as we joked around.

~With Peter~

Me: Hello?

Hunter: Peter it's me.

Me: What's going Hunter?

Hunter: Since your debut confrontation with Adam has shocked the NXT Universe, I'm gonna let you control this feud and hear some ideas about your match this Wednesday.

Me: Okay, so it set the world on fire and now we gotta have to make some stuff up to keep the fans intrigued?

Hunter: That's correct. With that said, I'm gonna let you take control of this feud and we'll see how it goes.

Me: That's a huge honor. Thank-you.

Hunter: Don't mention it, kid. You go on to whatever you're doing and I'll keep you posted.

Me: Sounds good. Talk to you later.

Hunter: Alright, have a safe flight.

Me: Same to you.

I hung up and I heard Kairi and Io laughing about something, but I didn't think it was anything. So I went out to take a quick shower before entering the lobby for breakfast.

Made my plate with eggs, sausage, some applewood smoked bacon, some orange juice, and a black cherry yogurt.

As I ate, I heard footsteps to see Adam walking towards me with some breakfast of his own.

Adam: Hey, Pete. How're you doing this morning?

Me: I feel alright, how about yourself?

Adam: Can't let you be alone eating breakfast.

Me: Yeah, you can say that again.

Adam: Last night was magical. I didn't think you were gonna come out and confront me before the show went off the air! That's a hell of a debut!

Me: Thought of it myself. Also, this may sound awesome, but Hunter is giving me full control of our rivalry.

Adam: Really? I didn't think he'd do that.

Me: Yeah, I agree. He called me this morning while working out and I had to answer.

Adam: What'd he say?

Me: He said that my debut set the world on fire and he wanted me to take over the feud and see how it goes from here. You and I have a match this Wednesday.

Adam: This Wednesday?

Me: Yeah.

Adam: What are your ideas?

Me: Why don't we just try to kill each other? I'm just kidding.

Adam and I laughed as we continued eating.

Me: Seriously. But I want you to beat me in my first match.

Adam: Why do you want me to beat you? That'll halt the momentum coming into the black and yellow brand.

Me: I know Adam, but I wanna give the NXT Universe a taste of what I'm about, if you know what I'm saying.

Adam: I guess that makes sense. I mean, you're in control, I won't object anything you come up with.

As we ate, Kairi was seating at a table in front of us as I looked at her. She was beautiful and lovely like always. Adam noticed that and got me out of my trance.

Adam: Why won't you ask her out?

Me: I don't know. I'm not ready for a relationship.

Adam: Really? You're not ready?

Me: No I'm not.

Adam: Well, that's just sad man. If I were you, I'd go up and ask her.

Me: I've watched her matches when I was in New Japan, but I never got to meet her until my signing at the PC.

Adam: Well, this is a perfect opportunity to ask her out on a date.

I kept staring at Kairi. Her smile, her kindness, and her cuteness lights up the whole room, no matter what kind of mood people are in.

Adam: Peter. Peter!

He tapped my shoulder and got me out of my trance.

Adam: Go ask her.

As he said that Kairi left the table, making me miss my opportunity to ask her. I felt a little down, but I know I can ask her again.

Still, Kairi's smile makes my heart flutter and I'm not even joking.