Final Match Of Adam Cole In NXT

~With Peter; 9:32 PM~

At the last minute, I allowed Adam to bring one, and I mean ONE member of the UE to bring to ringside, but I planned a finish that could raise some eyebrows. Recently, in AEW, MJF threw in the towel for Cody when Chris locked Rhodes in the Lion Tamer at Full Gear. Here's the finish: I hold in an arm bar for five straight minutes, having that member throw in the towel, signaling that the match should end by that finish. I found out Roddy Strong wants to be at ringside for the finish. I told Adam and he was down with that, but was questioning about the finish I planned.

Adam: Throwing in the towel? What kind of shit is that?

Me: Trust me, it will raise our ratings with the other company.

Adam: So we're COPYING them?!

Me: The WWE does it all the time with other companies, it would make sense.

Adam: You're not wrong about that. I'll go along with it. Hopefully Roderick will too.

Me: I'll talk to Hunter about our finish and we'll get started.

Adam: See you in gorilla.

We bro hugged as I went to find HHH.

Hunter: I just overheard the finish. I love it.

Me: Good. And since this is a very special moment for Adam and the Undisputed Era, why not wait until the show goes off the air and we pay tribute to him and the group?

Hunter: I like that idea too. I'll give Adam and the guys as long as they want with the fans. They deserve it anyway.

Me: I agree. I'm gonna go get ready.

Hunter: Sounds good.

We hugged and I went to gorilla with Adam.

~9:38 PM~

Adam went first with Roddy as I went after and our match began. We started out slow with the grappling chains and doing our moves until we started getting extremely physical.

~9:56 PM~

4 minutes into me holding that arm bar. Rod was extremely worried about Adam and had the towel in his hand.

Adam: Roderick, don't you dare throw in that towel!

The five minute mark came and Roddy threw the towel in the ring, signaling to Jessika Carr (Welcome back, miss.) that it's over. The crowd went berserk as the bell rang. Adam's final match in NXT was over.

~10:00 PM~

The show was off the air and it was the perfect time to thank Adam for his service in the black and yellow brand. Adam and the UE were in the ring waiting for the other superstars in the back to come out and they did.

Me: Adam, Undisputed Era. Through the years you've been in this brand, you have ran it like it was your own. NXT was blessed to have talented guys like you here and I wanna say thank you for your time as it's your time to go to Smackdown!

The crowd went absolutely crazy and Adam and the others were in tears. Adam gave me a bro hug as the others did too. I gave Adam the mic as he needed some time to reflect on the memories he and his group made.

Adam: We'll be missing each and every one of you. You fans are the reason we do this! We may be Undisputed, but WE. ARE. NXT!

Everyone was applauding, from the wrestlers on the stage to the fans. It was very emotional to say the least.

When we got back through gorilla, Adam and Kairi wanted to talk with me. Kairi gave Adam the tightest hug she ever gave him and that meant something.

Kairi: It was so sweet of you to do this, Peter.

Adam: Thank you so much, man. I don't know how to thank-you for your graciousness.

Me: It's my pleasure. Hey, I've heard a group of NXT fans are hitting the TGI Fridays nearby. Wanna hang with them? I'm going, how about you?

Kairi: Sure!

Adam: Since it's my last night, why not?

Adam, myself, and Kairi went to the TGI Fridays where the fans were and my gosh, they weren't expecting us. They were cheering but noticed Kairi and I were holding hands, but it didn't matter. Tonight was for Adam and it would be great to celebrate with them.

Me: The reason we're here is because Adam is leaving NXT and we wanna celebrate his last NXT show with a bang!

Adam: Let's get Undisputed!

Kairi: Aye aye!

We got to hanging as there were kids, adults, kids with disabilities, it was amazing, but the kids were more to Kairi than the young people. Kairi was giving out hugs to the kids and taking pictures with them. That made me love her even more! I secretly took a picture of her hugging a disabled kid and I posted it:

@IAmPeterR

"😭💕 @KairiSaneWWE"

Adam was signing autographs and taking pictures while having a drink in his hand. It was awesome for me as well while doing the same thing. After about20 to 30 minutes, we were done. Adam paid for his drink and we left while taking a few selfies with fans on the way out.

Me: I guess we'll see you on the blue brand someday.

Adam: Absolutely, man. Take care.

He hugged Kairi and I and we went home.