No Holds Barred Part 2

~With Kairi~

That entrance was so badass! I didn't think it would so much fun than Brock's!

Their match began with a staredown until Brock picked up Peter and started thrusting his shoulders into middle rope! I don't know, but somehow that didn't bother Pete at all. He was slapping himself across the chest and telling Brock to keep going, but Lesnar refused to do that and whipped him to the corner and hitting my bf with a clothesline and a belly to belly Suplex! It hurt so much of Peter I felt it on my back watching it!

Brock was standing and I couldn't believe what he was saying!

Brock: Suplex City, bitch!

Brock then picked him up for a German Suplex, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another.

It must be hurting Peter's back! I couldn't dare to watch.

~With Peter~

I couldn't believe what Brock was doing! I had to tell him to cool it!

Me: What the fructose!

I had to say that because one: I love food, and two: Gabby's right there!

Brock set me up in the corner for a bunch of knee strikes to my gut. It hurt like I woke up with a bad stomach. He then tackled me to the ground and started giving me stuff shots to my head, I was trying to defend myself the best I could, but on the 10th or 15th, I don't remember, he busted me open, and blood started pouring slowly out of my head. That was when the reff saw it and had Brock stay away until further notice.

I could tell in his eyes, Brock felt bad and he didn't know what he was doing. I forgive him, but we gotta give these people what they want.

Reff: Ring the-!

Right before John Cone, the referee for this match, Brock stopped him and telling him that he wanted the match going.

Cone: Alright.

He lifted his hands and that was when Brock started beating me again, but laying soft shots that seemed real on camera, but it felt nothing while the doctors were trying to break him off of me. They did, and the doctors were having a towel on my head, asking me if I want the match to stop. I had to reply in a stern tone and this would have the doctors run away with the tails between their legs.

Me: What match?

That got the doctors backing away and saying, "Yeah. What match?"

Brock picked me up started giving me blows to my ribs instead of my head. He knew no more blows to my head because of what he's done, so to the ribs he went. The reff broke him away, but I started fighting back with punches of my own. I went to the ropes to do a hurricarana and, I don't know what made him do this, he bumped for it.

That was my opening to start bringing in some chairs, a table, and some kendo sticks. One of them in particular was spray painted black and white.

When Brock got up, I swung to his ribs, and his back. And I kept hitting him with the stick until it broke.

I brought in a chair chair that was personalized as well. It had the words "Bork Lobster" spray painted on it. I threw it in the ring, but Brock caught it and stepped his foot on it. He punched my jaw, grabbed the chair, and slammed it into my back, I thought it was the most excruciating pain I've ever felt. But what was even embarrassing for him, was that he was wielding a chair with the nickname that I came up with, making him look stupid for a little while!

Brock: You wanted it no holds barred? You just got it, you idiot!

He then threw me over to where Gabby was. Gabby was reaching out to me, and I held onto her hand. She looked terrified at the blood, but she didn't look away. I don't know how Gabby's managing to stay with me, but Brock came over to interfere. He threw me to the steel straps and it hurt!

That's when that moment was coming. Brock is about to get wrecked by a little girl who has less than a month to live.

Brock: Yeah? You think this little prick is going to win for you? Give me a thumbs up if you want me to win!

Gabby then did a thumbs up at Brock with a smile, but then, she turned her smile into a frown, and gave him the thumbs down.

That got everyone cheering and Brock was irate! He just got wrecked by a 7 year old! That gave me enough time to take a chair and hit him in the ribs and then the back. I offered a fist bump to the girl and she connected with me. I couldn't hug Gabby because I had blood on my chest.

I kept hitting him with the chair until it was dented and I had to grab the one thing that doesn't break: my stainless steel chain scarf I wore to the ring. I grabbed it, Brock was bending over, and I swung the chain, leading to Brock screaming in pain. I smiled as I kept doing it.

I then set him up for a Judas Effect and I connected with him outside the ring. I brought him back in there, and pinned him, but he kicked out at the last second! On the outside I was irate, but on the inside, I was actually enjoying this match, even though my ribs might be bruised.

I decided then to set him up in the corner for a splash. I was running, and I missed and got hit with another German Suplex. Brock covered me, which resulted in me kicking out at 2 1/2, but when I did, he immediately went for the Fujiwa Armbar.

I was in pain and I didn't wanna tap. I was in so much pain I didn't wanna stop, but I saw my chain scarf in the corner somehow, so I crawled towards it, wrapped it around my open hand, with that hand only, and punched Brock on the side of the head, making him break the hold and tend to his head as I was trying to get some blood flow back into my arm.

All the fans were on their feet cheering, applauding, and chanting "THIS IS AWESOME!" And I tend to agree with that!

Once the blood in my arm was flowing again, I looked at Brock who was BLEEDING from the side of his head. He may have drawn first blood, but I just wrote "Peter v Brock: First Blood Part II".

Paul was taunting me saying that I got lucky just because of a stainless steel chain and that I have to pay for his medical bills. I improvised by looking at Paul with a smirk and I flipped him off.

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!

Paul was irate about that and punched me in the jaw. It hurt like hell! Then, I couldn't believe what happened next. Chris came running out of nowhere behind Paul. And when he turned around, Chris gave a CODEBREAKER to Heyman! I didn't think Chris would give us one more moment, but I'll bet, that was awesome!

Brock was so pissed that Chris smiled and did the too sweet gesture. And that gave me an opening to hit Lesnar in the balls from behind, THRICE! And somehow, Brock, with enough strength, turned around, and I gave him the Judas Effect spinning elbow.

He was down and I covered him and before Cone counted to three, I secretly scratched his back as a way of saying thank-you.

Crowd: ONE! TWO! THREE!

The bell rang and I went absolutely crazy! My jaw dropped and I was hitting the mat with emotion.

Announcer: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND THE NEW, WWE UNIVERAL CHAMPION, PETER REYNOLDS!

Everyone went insane as I was given the belt and I cried. I stood up and raised my hands as "Judas" played so loud that the fans were singing along with it, so loud that I think almost every fan sang their heart out!

~With Kairi~

He did it! He beat Brock! Oh my God. I love him so much! I want to go out there, but I have a surprise for him when he comes back here.

Peter started walking back to the gorilla position and I couldn't wait to see him! He must have bruises all over him.

When he went through the curtain, everyone was cheering for him while given ice packs.

Tonight, he won, not only for me, and for Chris, but for Danielle. She must be looking down being so proud of him. I'm tearing up just by thinking about that!