Meeting With Adam

~With Peter~

Adam: Pete, you okay man? Want me to get you a water?

Me: I'm alright man. I just need to jump up and down a bit to ease the pain.

I got off the crate to jump up and down to ease the pain down below. After a couple minutes, it was gone. I hope Shayna gets fired for not only attacking my girlfriend, but for attacking me again as well.

~8:00 PM~

Hearing the crowd chanting NXT is magical. Once my music was playing, I came out to a huge ovation. I went down to the ring, swept my feet, and entered as I asked Alicia for the microphone, she gave me it, I thanked her by shaking her hand, and was going to speak.

Me: Well, this is what it feels like to be the new NXT CHAMPION! HA!

They kept cheering as I was gonna keep going.

Me: Now, in case you haven't heard, my mom passed away this past Sunday.

The crowd booed, but I couldn't even thank them enough for supporting me.

Me: That's correct, I had to take a day off to bury her before I came back here to celebrate my Title celebration with all of you fans here at Full Sail University, and with the people watching at home!

They cheered as I was still going.

Me: I know there will be a ton of people in the back that wanna take this from my cold dead hands, and that's okay because I love a challenge. I love a challenge that is amazing and fun. But I know one person that wants to get this title back is the Undisputed Era and one Adam Cole Bay Bay.

They booed as I was about to say my message.

Me: If they think they can take this title from me, they gotta do me a favor and kill me because this title belongs to all of you! Not Adam, not Roddy Strong, not Kylie O'Reily, and certainly not Bobby "The no-brain" Fish. So UE, just know that I have a message for you foursome and it's this:

I looked into the camera's lens and said my message.

Me: I dare you.

The crowd was cheering but booed when the UE's music played and I was interrupted.

Adam: Hold on! You don't get to make the rules around here! So don't even think for a second that you call yourself the NXT Champion, and that match we had back in Toronto, we're gonna pretend it never happened at all.

Boos were heard and I let Adam continue.

Adam: That title is mine, and you don't deserve to be crowned Champion. Unlike these idiots here at Full Sail University, we know that I am the true NXT Champion.

Me: You call these wonderful people here idiots again before I show them who the idiot really is, Adam!

The crowd were behind me at this point and they loved it.

Me: Hell, I am for certain that you're using these guys to protect yourself, that's unethical because when I was poor back home in Toronto, I had to defend myself and I succeeded! Yeah, you can deny it all you want, but do me a favor, grow a set of balls, leave your threesome behind, get in this ring, and we'll finish this!

They were behind that idea and I just needed to reel that big ol' fish in!

Adam: Okay, you want a match with me? I'll have a match with you...

Adam was looking at the crowd and I knew what he was gonna say.

Adam: ... just not tonight!

Regal came in and settled it before Adam was going to the back with his buddies.

Regal: So, Adam. You don't wanna finish your rivalry with Peter Reynolds?

Adam: This is none of your business, William! This is between me and this scumbag from Canada!

Boos were even louder than before!

Regal: I'm the NXT General Manager so yes, this is my business, BAY BAY!

The audience oh'd at Regal's roast and I was laughing inside.

Regal: To make this match official, we have to run it by Peter. Pete, what do you say?

Peter: I'd let the audience speak for itself!

I held the microphone to the audience and they cheered loud.

Regal: Okay, then. It will be a match between Adam Cole...

Crowd: BAY BAY!

Regal: ... and Peter Reynolds!

Me: Wait, I wanna add a stipulation to this match. May I?

Regal: Alright.

Me: If Adam doesn't win, he will never challenge for the Title again and he must leave NXT with his Undisputed Era buddies for good!

They cheered loud and it was awesome! And I know Adam, deep down inside, he was getting butterflies in his stomach.

Regal: Alrighty then! If Adam doesn't win, he and the UE must leave NXT for good!

Adam was livid and that was the reaction I wanted from him.

My music played as the UE goes into the back and waits for me.